Admission Prices

shiresaint

From the Tesco advert it is just the Ormond Stand so is just the normal deal:confused:

Normal deal, but you'd be surprised how many folk don't know about it!

mainly because most folk don't give a sh1t, but were out in their droves in Spring/Summer 2014 at Horsecross getting selfies with players they'd probably never seen play.

But I think a lot of peoples issue is how unfair it is that for the exact same fixture in Perth it costs less than a third of Dens.

I'm sure some English clubs had reciprocal away deals? i.e. We'll charge you what you charge us. Not fair that Saints charge 15 for an adult and two kids, while tonight Dundee are charging 15 for one kid.

From the Tesco advert it is just the Ormond Stand so is just the normal deal:confused:

it's a good idea though, a high profile way of promoting the deal and the game itself.   How many thousand people go into that shop everyday?  Would be good if more local folk gave the club a bit of support other than at cup finals and european games! 

Scottish clubs don't look at the wider picture. 

Take saints, that Astro pitch should be indoor and used by the club as a training facility during the day and effort made to rent it out every evening. Running there own kids football, hockey touch rugby etc well. 

Instead it's dormant for weeks at a time in the winter etc. 

Guest ScottMann

Normal deal, but you'd be surprised how many folk don't know about it!
mainly because most folk don't give a sh1t, but were out in their droves in Spring/Summer 2014 at Horsecross getting selfies with players they'd probably never seen play.

Mainly because Saints don't advertise it properly.