League Cup Draw

templeofsaints

As you didn't put a smiley in your reply, I will treat your reply seriously.

I am fully aware of the ticket prices for ALL parts of the ground,  which were posted by pauloperth at the start of page 16 of this thread, but glad your awake.

As for where I sit, my choice has sod all to do with you.

O.K. I will let you know, top section, in one of the lettered sections.:wink:

So I have to use smileys in my posts now so someone doesn't read my posts *completely* the wrong way and reply like that? Noted :shock:

My reply was a genuine query as to why the club would need to publish a seating plan. It's all one price and essentially one tier. But never mind. I will be sure to use emoticons in the future! 

So I have to use smileys in my posts now so someone doesn't read my posts *completely* the wrong way and reply like that? Noted :shock:

My reply was a genuine query as to why the club would need to publish a seating plan. It's all one price and essentially one tier. But never mind. I will be sure to use emoticons in the future! 

Sorry to have ruffled your feathers so much.

When I got to the ticket office, they had a plan of the seating arrangements and I was able to select seats for my mates and me which were suitable, even though others at the same price were available.:wink:.

Beware, do not sit in our seats.:laugh:

Sorry to have ruffled your feathers so much.

When I got to the ticket office, they had a plan of the seating arrangements and I was able to select seats for my mates and me which were suitable, even though others at the same price were available.:wink:.

Beware, do not sit in our seats.:laugh:

The lady in the ticket office was indeed very accommodating with requests for seating. "Top tier, quite far back, quite central". Ended up with block k, row 24. Happy with that! 

Don't know if this is of interest to those still to buy:

As of this morning, the rear sections of J,K,L were scored off the plan at the ticket office, so presumably sold out.

they are currently selling M and the front sections of J, K and L , but appear to be holding back section H.

you are correct except for prisoner cell block H.

just got tickets for that area this morning .braw

This lack of vouchers being given to my guys is now actually causing me an issue. Anyone got spare vouchers/STs they're not using to buy tickets that I could borrow? PM if so!

I'm also concerned about the lack of voucher issue.
Didn't know anything about the vouchers until it was announced over the tannoy at the end of the Hearts game.