Migrants

TedSimon

Having problems putting on my posts, do not know why the above post came up.

In response to the comments made against Tricky, whether you like it or not Tricky is entitled to put his views on and should be debated accordingly not constantly abused, even aided and abetted by a Mod, this amounts to bullying and should be addressed. Will wait and see what the powers will do.

Having problems putting on my posts, do not know why the above post came up.

In response to the comments made against Tricky, whether you like it or not Tricky is entitled to put his views on and should be debated accordingly not constantly abused, even aided and abetted by a Mod, this amounts to bullying and should be addressed. Will wait and see what the powers will do.

Please highlight and report anything that you find abusive.

Personally, I'm enjoying Ted Simon's latest Hitler Tribute routine. I think it's the fifth? It's 90% wind up on his part, surely folk see that. But it's bringing out some high quality debate. 

Bit weird that calling billions of people he's never met a danger to his daughter because their skin is a different colour, or they don't go to a different church to the church he doesn't go to, is a "view", but challenging a single person about that bizarre view is "bullying". 

in terms of bullying, isn't it Ted about 2 billion, us 1 so far?

Personally, I'm enjoying Ted Simon's latest Hitler Tribute routine. I think it's the fifth? It's 90% wind up on his part, surely folk see that. But it's bringing out some high quality debate. 

Bit weird that calling billions of people he's never met a danger to his daughter because their skin is a different colour, or they don't go to a different church to the church he doesn't go to, is a "view", but challenging a single person about that bizarre view is "bullying". 

in terms of bullying, isn't it Ted about 2 billion, us 1 so far?

At no point have i said all muslims and have clearly said extremists, yet again you are attempting to twist my words to suit.

And again at no point have i mentioned skin colour, you are attempting to make me out to be a racist which I am not.

At no point have I slated any religion, I am not a bigot.

Stick to the facts and you will stop making yourself look like a cyber bully.

The school I attend is a disaster. We have no Headmaster only 2 out of the 5 Depute Rectors in the school at the moment with the other 3 trying to get new jobs so there is no chance of any planning getting done at the school and as for the local authority, well that's Highland Council who do absolutely nothing and are rubbish at everything they do, so they wont do anything about it in the near future as they are too busy at the moment trying to get landlords and private home owners to provide accommodation for 25-30 Syrian families coming to the Highlands, which they cant seem to provide!?!?

Sounds hellish. Also sounds like everybody is being let down big time, staff and pupils.

c'mon rik, do you really expect someone who quotes their IQ in their screen name, to actually back up a rant with a cogent argument?!

Shouting "Im not a bigot or a racist" proves he can't be one.! Why would you think anyone who posts racist and inflammatory posts  anythng other than level headed. East Coast meedja bias as usual.

c'mon rik, do you really expect someone who quotes their IQ in their screen name, to actually back up a rant with a cogent argument?!

Shouting "Im not a bigot or a racist" proves he can't be one.! Why would you think anyone who posts racist and inflammatory posts  anythng other than level headed. East Coast meedja bias as usual.

It's quite telling that our Tricky friend hasn't posted in any other threads.

It's quite telling that our Tricky friend hasn't posted in any other threads.

I'll quite happily post my views on threads I feel strongly enough about.

I've been a lurker on here for years and have only posted on this thread and the the Odesi indian thread.

I'm not going to post a thread or reply just to appease you, when I feel strongly enough about a thread i'll reply.

Please don't sink to the level of personal abuse, I've been very busy at work with a new project and haven't been able to get on here.

Please feel free to point out where i have been shouting anything on this thread. I've conducted myself in a well mannered fashion and have not lowered myself to the level of abuse that has been directed at me on here.

I'm not one for getting wound up enough by an internet forum to make me throw around insults and become embroiled in a childish slanging match. Like i've said previously i'll gladly debate any mature reply.

Scottish government now taking a third of immigrants coming to UK instead of initial 10%.

Where are we going to house them ?. How much longer are Scottish people going to have to wait for a council house.

Not withstanding further problems with NHS ,doctors appointments, school places etc.

Scotland desperately needs young immigrants. We have a rapidly aging population, a low birth rate, and high levels of emigration. This is a great opportunity for us.

At the same time, it must be desperate to slip down the local housing waiting list when you've already been waiting for years. That's what our local and national politicians get paid to sort out, so it's over to them! There's a house yards from mine that's sat empty for years, slowly falling apart. That's where it nee to start - we have enough empty houses in Scotland to house the homeless several times over.

Scottish government now taking a third of immigrants coming to UK instead of initial 10%.

Where are we going to house them ?. How much longer are Scottish people going to have to wait for a council house.

Not withstanding further problems with NHS ,doctors appointments, school places etc.

http://scotland.shelter.org.uk/get_advice/advice_topics/finding_a_place_to_live/renting_from_the_council/applying_for_housing_from_the_council,_a_housing_association_or_housing_co-op#3

You're surely at the wind up and fishing with this post.

The whole planet has an aging population, this is not exclusive to Scotland.

I would much rather the government focused their efforts on Scottish youth unemployment problems, there aren't enough jobs for the youth of today.

I fail to see where the empty houses able to house our homeless several times over are. People to not have to be sleeping on the street to be declared homeless.

Let's take Perth for example, where are these empty houses for the homeless?

https://www.holyrood.com/articles/inside-politics/scotland-facing-housing-crisis

Looking at your replies on here it would appear you are just looking to provoke a reaction with statements like "Scotland desperately needs young immigrants"

Scotland does need new folk, Tricky. Who's going to pay for your pension when you are older? If I had said Scotland needs more young people, you would have had no problem, would you? If I had said it would be good if loads of young Welsh or English people moved up here, you would have had no problem, would you? So that just leaves one thing you have a problem with - as in your very first post, "migrants and foreigners".

The whole planet does not have an aging population. Generally, the complete opposite is true. Aging population is very much a phenomenon reserved to relatively few, western, first world countries.   

Anyone involved in housing or who reads a newspaper knows that empty properties is one of the biggest problems in the sector.

Finally, every single person in Scotland is descended from a young immigrant.