Migrants

TedSimon

"A study of media coverage, released today." .... "Among the major findings was the fact that 46% of all the articles framed migration as a threat and migrants as actual or potential 'villains.' A further 38% of the articles were rooted in the victim frame. Only 10% of articles framed migration and migrants as a benefit, principally to the economy." .... "The report’s findings will be presented by one of the authors, Heaven Crawley, this afternoon (Monday 2 February) at the House of Commons."

http://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2016/feb/02/whats-missing-from-newspaper-coverage-of-migration-the-migrants

Oh hi Babyfascist. No 1,000 word diatribe from the Daily Mail the day? I wouldn't vote for Corbyn or any other Nawbag if my life depended on it. 

Having problems putting on my posts, do not know why the above post came up.

In response to the comments made against Tricky, whether you like it or not Tricky is entitled to put his views on and should be debated accordingly not constantly abused, even aided and abetted by a Mod, this amounts to bullying and should be addressed. Will wait and see what the powers will do.

Oh hi Babyfascist. No 1,000 word diatribe from the Daily Mail the day? I wouldn't vote for Corbyn or any other Nawbag if my life depended on it. 

People dont like Corbyn because he speaks the truth and they cant rattle him.

I agree, Sixties. The priority is Independence. Vote SNP, or obviously don't if you want to remain a colony. It's a democracy. Once we get free, I'll listen to what anyone has to say, and could well vote left. But not for Corbyn. The ignorance he displayed about Scotland in the weeks after he got elected was just breath taking. 

I've seen homeless jakeys shouting at pigeons making a better argument than the dreadlocked, liberal, politically correct nonsense that spews forth from him. Got a chip on his shoulder about religion, screams fascist or racist at the first hint of anything to the right of centre, abuses fans from other teams who come on here, posts the most ridiculous interpretations of historical events, and worst of all is a fanboi of that utterly incompetent, useless, sack of shite called Corbyn.

While I'm waiting for the tea to cook, let's return to Babyfascist's post of the year. man, I'll give you this, you have the most eclectic set of hate prejudices of anyone I've ever heard of! I'll just pick one: why do you hate people with dreadlocks? What thought process goes through your mind that allows you to hate people because of their hair style? Oh wait - is it because most folk with dreadlocks arnt White? 

You really are chockablock with hate, arnt you? Help is available, probably on the NHS? 

Did de widely diddly Mods tell woo off? Aaaaah, there there.

I've seen homeless jakeys shouting at pigeons making a better argument than the dreadlocked, liberal, politically correct nonsense that spews forth from him. Got a chip on his shoulder about religion, screams fascist or racist at the first hint of anything to the right of centre, abuses fans from other teams who come on here, posts the most ridiculous interpretations of historical events, and worst of all is a fanboi of that utterly incompetent, useless, sack of shite called Corbyn.

??

The really sad thing about you is that you're obviously intelligent and articulate, and yet you spout so much hate. You're main preoccupations seem to be the size of your penis, how easily you can beat up people, and how really, really bad brown and black people are. You constantly tick every box of the Neanderthal Sevco type. I actually agree with much of the stuff you occasionally put on the footy threads, when you take a brief break from searching Europe for a story about how someone who isn't white once parked on a double yellow line. 

Much easier to love than hate. Give it a try.

I agree, Sixties. The priority is Independence. Vote SNP, or obviously don't if you want to remain a colony. It's a democracy. Once we get free, I'll listen to what anyone has to say, and could well vote left. But not for Corbyn. The ignorance he displayed about Scotland in the weeks after he got elected was just breath taking. 

Independence???  Did we not vote for that last year or whenever, and did the no's not spank the  claymore rattlers??  Personally I hope that on the back of how  poor the Labour party have become in Scotland, my mob, the true blues will start to make a comeback..  Mon the Union.

Claymore Rattlers......Braw. Aye well, we'll see. Good luck!

we already saw did we not??  Wee Nicola  doing a grand job keeping the bravehearts quiet and nae sign of more money being wasted on another vote anytime soon. Given the  current oil price,  I am delighted the decent people of Scotland  came out and voted, otherwise we  might well have been heading for deep shit  anytime now..$130 a barrel...LAUGH OUT LOUD

You have a point. Prob a few years before it all starts up again, by which time the oil price could be anywhere. So the 45 are all indecent? Can I have their phone numbers?

I would have thought you had  all their numbers. Did you not form a wee club after you got papped?? I was sure that that had happened. Club 45 was all over the internet..:mrgreen:   I will leave all you politics experts to get on with this now, and head back to the Saints section. This wee foray has left me intellectually  exhausted.. :wink:

ATHENS! Welcome back. Join the fun. Babyfascist hates Brown people. What's your take on that? 

I had a great sun kissed tan for the cup final and he bought me a pint whilst I spent a very nice time speaking to his family. So my brown face wasn't an issue. Can I please be allowed to act as an intermiedary so the forum is in peace. You do seem to have a fixation on trying to wind up people so they get banned. It's not big and it's not clever.  

Those who know me, and there are a few on this site, will confirm that my first long term partner was black. And as far as having Sevco sympathies are concerned, see the old pics thread where I am sitting pitch side in 1969. Also note my presence in Norway, Armenia, Eskisehir, in recent times and that's before I start about Hamburg. The suggestion from Abernathy that I have anything to do with Sevco is risible.

Edited by babychunder

Has Athens had it away with you missus Abernethy?  I am assuming if this is the case, it was back in the day ? Is this the reason there is " bad blood " between you guys??

Gordon, please don't wind things up or I will get banned again. BTW where is Ando's ball that The WAP Exiles sponsored and own ??