Migrants

TedSimon

Bit hypocritical to drag it back up again. Athens has already been banned once for the same vile and scummy comments he has now made again, but certain sad members of the anti pc brigade wet themselves so now mods feel tied. I don't know how anyone can look at those posts and feel anything other than utter contempt for a pathetic human being. I had been letting it 'lye' though until hoodlum dragged it up again 

You are the one dragging it up Athens was banned and served his time end off, better watch out mods maybe looking at you .

I had left it since Feb 12 and Hoodlum brought it up. Athens was banned, served his time and did the exact same thing again, not end of, or at least it shouldn't be...Contemptible behaviour.

Mods have warned me indirectly for swearing and insulting, which is fine. It also occurs regularly across the forum. It is in no way comparable with Athens' filth.

I had left it since Feb 12 and Hoodlum brought it up. Athens was banned, served his time and did the exact same thing again, not end of, or at least it shouldn't be...Contemptible behaviour.

Mods have warned me indirectly for swearing and insulting, which is fine. It also occurs regularly across the forum. It is in no way comparable with Athens' filth.

You love a bit of forum argy bargy.... never far from it. I'd not ban you. I love readying your University inspired academic posts, because we are all dafties and couldn't possibly know what we think or feel about politics......or football for that matter!

Isn't calling for people to be banned is a bit like calling for all immigrants to be kept out.... no, course not.