Michael O'Halloran

PauloPerth

Straight swap - MOH for Waghorn & Holt - They will get a top quality player and we will be taking a  chance, getting 2 untested players (at the top level) , but we can guarantee their wages and win bonuses will be paid every week and they will be free of the bile that hangs over their ex employers and their 'family'. 

:twisted:   

Straight swap - MOH for Waghorn & Holt - They will get a top quality player and we will be taking a  chance, getting 2 untested players (at the top level) , but we can guarantee their wages and win bonuses will be paid every week and they will be free of the bile that hangs over their ex employers and their 'family'. 

:twisted:   

I wouldnae swap MOH's used jockstrap for Waghorn.

Rangers FC: Hello there. 

Shop assistant: Hello there.

Rangers FC: I don't actually want to buy anything that you have in stock.

Shop assistant: OK, this is very intriguing. What do you want?

Rangers FC: What's the most expensive item that you have on your person right now?

Shop assistant: Well.. probably my mobile phone. It's in my pocket.

Rangers FC: I'll give you a tenner for it.

Shop assistant: But it's not for sale. It belongs to me. If you really want it, I'd let you have it for £200.

Rangers FC: I'll give you £20 for it.

Shop assistant: Nah, I'll accept no less than £200.

Rangers FC: I'm being held to ransom here. I don't HAVE to give you my money.

Shop assistant: OK.

Rangers FC: Stop playing hardball.

Dry your eyes dough boy, if you can't afford him that's not our or any other club in the country's fault ! Accept it and jog on. 

Typical of the OF in seasons gone by where if any other club either challenged them or had a player who caused them damage they'd approach the problem by raping that team of all their decent players or buying that individual rather than just trying to improve themselves. Shove it sevco !! :cool:

Read today that O'H was 'understood' to be interested in joining Rangers & that Saints were looking for £400k. O'H & Waghorn are both 25 & O'H is playing at a higher level so if Waghorn is rated as a £1m player by Rangers how can they expect to get O'H for £150-200k? Dave King is too tight to make us a proper offer especially as him & his cronies have had to pay back £5m to Ashley & are having to loan Rangers £2.5m to keep them afloat until the end of the season. As an ex-Celtic player O'H would be foolish to go to Ibrox.

Edited by Scott1884

The problem is Sevco, The the Rangers... Feck it ....Forces of Darkness still have delusions of grandeur!! They don't get it, they are 'bust' they are lucky being who they are or else the plug would have been well & truly pulled a long time ago. 

As other postees have said their offer was derisory, but unfortunately so was the offer we got for Stevie May & we even accepted instalments, so I am not altogether confident we wouldn't accept 500k from anyone...

It's one thing having your assets stolen, but from TFOD.... It would be hard to stomach....

If true I would accept £500,000, He has been average of late and maybe- Just maybe has reached/peaked at his best at the start of the season, Take the money now and start Thomo on his path to being our next flying winger. Balances the books and should not directly effect our position in the league table this year, I would also give Europe a miss this year and let the players have a decent break, League cup win for me will do this season.