Michael O'Halloran

PauloPerth

If true I would accept £500,000, He has been average of late and maybe- Just maybe has reached/peaked at his best at the start of the season, Take the money now and start Thomo on his path to being our next flying winger. Balances the books and should not directly effect our position in the league table this year, I would also give Europe a miss this year and let the players have a decent break, League cup win for me will do this season.      

So you want us to sell O'Halloran and miss out on Europe? :shock:

I would also give Europe a miss this year and let the players have a decent break, League cup win for me will do this season.      

Is this for real? Have we become so BIG TIME that we can just decide to give Europe a miss for a year?

This is St Johnstone we're talking about, we could easily be back in the first division in 5 years time and never even have a sniff of European football again in our lifetime. While this squad and management team are together and delivering as they are, I want them to be as high up the league as possible for as long as possible. We've won one cup in our entire history and all of a sudden some supporters have it in their heads that we should now, by right, be winning things every year. Let's just 'settle' for the diddy cup win this year yeah?
:laugh: I heard the same things coming out of people's mouths last season as well. Crazy.

We're a wee team that's on a good run, don't take this sh!t for granted.

If the money's right good luck to the kid. I am all for breaking down the religious crap that playing for the BBs bring.

MOH would suit Warburtons way of playing and as for doing an Allan, where is he these days?

If the money's right good luck to the kid. I am all for breaking down the religious crap that playing for the BBs bring.

MOH would suit Warburtons way of playing and as for doing an Allan, where is he these days?

With respect,you're missing the point. Doing an Allan means outbidding The The for a player who would improve them. Whether he's decent or not for Celtic doesn't really matter that much.

I'm sorry Sasha but I tend to disagree - no offence intended and fair enough about the religious stuff but...

What about the stiffing of tax payers for 10's of millions.

What about their sense of entitlement, their perceived rights to be 1st - 2nd in the top tier.

What about their total disrespect and threats against some clubs that they accuse of 'kicking them when they were down'.

What about the vitriolic statements by members of their board about making these clubs pay when the get back to where they belong.

What about the snide approaches for players of teams they are about to meet in open competition even though everybody knows they don't have the money to meet the value placed on the player.

What about using the press to apply pressure on clubs who disagree with The Rangers over the value of a player. Ridiculous statements about being "held to ransom".

What about the onerous PR companies they employ to furnish the compliant Scottish media with feel good puff pieces when they should be keeping their fans informed of real facts.

What about the fact that for years the SFA and SPFL have been staffed by sympathetic former employees of the Ibrox club and therefore allow the Ibrox club to flaunt rules that are steadfastly applied to other clubs.

What other club would be allowed to be involved in the number of Court cases that they are without being accused by the press or broadcast media of bringing the game into disrepute.

I could carry on but the fact is that no other club would get away with any of the aforementioned stuff without being severely censured.

In my view the reason Saints have been so successful of late is because the financially prudent policy adopted by our club has finally paid off  in a league which has become a relatively level (Celtic excepted) playing field.

The financial doping instigated by the Ibrox club since at least 1998, and maybe earlier, has been taken out of the equation for the last 4-5 years. Should they return to the top tier we could well see the same thing starting all over again.

Apologies for the length of the rant folks. :laugh:

If true I would accept £500,000, He has been average of late and maybe- Just maybe has reached/peaked at his best at the start of the season, Take the money now and start Thomo on his path to being our next flying winger. Balances the books and should not directly effect our position in the league table this year, I would also give Europe a miss this year and let the players have a decent break, League cup win for me will do this season.      

So an untested youngster is going to come in and replace our best player of the season so far and it shouldn't directly affect our league position?  Okay then. 

I'm sorry Sasha but I tend to disagree - no offence intended and fair enough about the religious stuff but...

What about the stiffing of tax payers for 10's of millions.

What about their sense of entitlement, their perceived rights to be 1st - 2nd in the top tier.

What about their total disrespect and threats against some clubs that they accuse of 'kicking them when they were down'.

What about the vitriolic statements by members of their board about making these clubs pay when the get back to where they belong.

What about the snide approaches for players of teams they are about to meet in open competition even though everybody knows they don't have the money to meet the value placed on the player.

What about using the press to apply pressure on clubs who disagree with The Rangers over the value of a player. Ridiculous statements about being "held to ransom".

What about the onerous PR companies they employ to furnish the compliant Scottish media with feel good puff pieces when they should be keeping their fans informed of real facts.

What about the fact that for years the SFA and SPFL have been staffed by sympathetic former employees of the Ibrox club and therefore allow the Ibrox club to flaunt rules that are steadfastly applied to other clubs.

What other club would be allowed to be involved in the number of Court cases that they are without being accused by the press or broadcast media of bringing the game into disrepute.

I could carry on but the fact is that no other club would get away with any of the aforementioned stuff without being severely censured.

In my view the reason Saints have been so successful of late is because the financially prudent policy adopted by our club has finally paid off  in a league which has become a relatively level (Celtic excepted) playing field.

The financial doping instigated by the Ibrox club since at least 1998, and maybe earlier, has been taken out of the equation for the last 4-5 years. Should they return to the top tier we could well see the same thing starting all over again.

Apologies for the length of the rant folks. :laugh:

Seeing as you put it like that.

"Giving Europe a miss" is probably the most ridiculous thing I've seen on here, even after taking into account 3,265 RandomGuy posts.

I agree with Broon, 500k would probably see him away, which is sad as we should be going for 750k in my opinion. 

However I don't think Sevco have even 500k, they're only playing at being interested to show their fans they're a pure massive club with a 'war chest'.

Because of that I don't think he'll go in January as there doesn't seem to be much interest from anyone else.

Mikey has given us a bit of entertainment this year.Surely we are entitled to a bit more.Or is half a season all the Saints fans are entitled to.Or does Steve Brown need more "Infrastructure" money right away.!  Anybody apart from sevco though.!FFS.

Right now half of you have wakened up and took the bait, I need to go out and do some work before i go along and use my ST and freeze my balls of to watch Saints as I have done for more years than I care to remember I hope all you key board warriors will do the same.

Also I do find it a bit funny that if people do not make it easy for some of you with a big winking emotion you fail to see the tounge in cheek nature of posts.:wink:      

Even IF  Saints decided to "cash in" on the laddie you would suspect that they would say to any potential suitor that they could not have  MoH until the final day of the transfer window which i am guessing will actually be Mon 1st Feb . That way  we have him for what is a crucial cup semi final both in terms of potential revenue and glory.   I think, like a  few others on here that if he is missing today ( given there have been NO reports of any injury doubts or illness issues) we can safely assume his arse is oot the windae. I really would rather he went down south again  (but given his difficulties previously I could understand him not wanting to do that) rather than going to Sevco. I think Saints should  only  deal with  King David if we got the full amount we value the boy at and also get ALL the cash in one go, as they  are hardly a  company who  you would give a line of credit to . Anyway, lets hope it's all paper talk  and  Mikey  is oot on the pitch today ripping  Hamilton a new one.  COYS.

I have it on good authority that I have been mentioned and made Pie and Bovril with my previous post, I have been advised that I am a troll/trolling or does it mean a tool?

p****ing great fun this posting shite to see who bites like anyway need to go someone heating is no working and it is a bit cold .COYS.  

League cup win would Do for you!, if we won the league cup it would be a historical achievement 1st time in saints history and i would be ecstatic, but the way we are playing right now can you see that happening

I have it on good authority that I have been mentioned and made Pie and Bovril with my previous post, I have been advised that I am a troll/trolling or does it mean a tool?

p****ing great fun this posting shite to see who bites like anyway need to go someone heating is no working and it is a bit cold .COYS.  

I have been asking for a sarcasm smiley for some time now CH. 

sark01.jpg

Right now half of you have wakened up and took the bait, I need to go out and do some work before i go along and use my ST and freeze my balls of to watch Saints as I have done for more years than I care to remember I hope all you key board warriors will do the same.

Also I do find it a bit funny that if people do not make it easy for some of you with a big winking emotion you fail to see the tounge in cheek nature of posts.:wink:      

So you were trolling then?  Okay. 

I hope he phucking disappears without trace if this is the case. The funniest thing is if they do come up, he'll just be a bench warmer next season as they  try to  upgrade again in an attempt to match Celtic.  Lets hope he does a Sandaza..