Michael O'Halloran

PauloPerth

Yeah, that came across loud and clear from your jovial, laid back manner with other posters... Top quality bantz.

bantz? Whats this nonsense?  Is that the new trend the boys down the front of the east stand? All the cool kids.. You one of them pat? Aww about the bantz and kerb scrappers.. 

bantz? Whats this nonsense?  Is that the new trend the boys down the front of the east stand? All the cool kids.. You one of them pat? Aww about the bantz and kerb scrappers.. 

My use of the word Bantz was literally dripping in sarcasm at your "joke". ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS!

PS. This isn't Twitter, your characters aren't limited and the word "you" has three letters! 

I'm part of the Main Stand Massive. 

My use of the word Bantz was literally dripping in sarcasm at your "joke". ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS!

PS. This isn't Twitter, your characters aren't limited and the word "you" has three letters! 

pmsl.. Twitter?  What is that black magic? .  Never knew perth was full of English teacher's..  

are you a fat kunt then ? Am in the west stand as well no many massive dudes near me.

i wonder what mr o hallo ran is up to with his day off today ?

are you a fat kunt then ? Am in the west stand as well no many massive dudes near me.

Nah, I just prefer the view and the leg room. There's no way he'll end up at Rangers. I don't think he's a confident enough person to handle the abuse he'd get from a fair section of his new support for his religion. 

pmsl.. Twitter?  What is that black magic? .  Never knew perth was full of English teacher's..  

No text speak is a well followed forum rule.

I wouldn't have generally picked you up on it had you not been noising up everyone and posting aggressive retorts at the slightest thing but given the circumstances, it seemed appropriate.

PS. It's English teachers.

If you were to say "My English teacher's a pedantic asshole", that would work. 

Edited by Pat McGroin
-

No text speak is a well followed forum rule.

I wouldn't have generally picked you up on it had you not been noising up everyone and posting aggressive retorts at the slightest thing but given the circumstances, it seemed appropriate.

PS. It's English teachers.

If you were to say "My English teacher's a pedantic asshole", that would work. 

aggressive? Settle down Haha. **** me us perth cunts are full of brains eh? Until we start start singing in yer dundee slums.. Then we all look like fannys..

Imagine this.....Mikey Francis through on goal and he balloons his shot over the bar ( we have all witnessed this at Perth)......Fans of proposed new club to cheer his name "Michael O'Halloran"?  Or do they shout vile abuse at him, for being a Scottish Roman Catholic?

I am not a betting man, but one scenario seems most obvious sadly from "fans" of club associated with being interested in signing him.

Imagine this.....Mikey Francis through on goal and he balloons his shot over the bar ( we have all witnessed this at Perth)......Fans of proposed new club to cheer his name "Michael O'Halloran"?  Or do they shout vile abuse at him, for being a Scottish Roman Catholic?

I am not a betting man, but one scenario seems most obvious sadly from "fans" of club associated with being interested in signing him.

Give that man a Cigar.!

Terrible decision all round. If we've taken less than half a million, with our financial situation, the chairman needs to accept its his complete lack of ambition keeping fans away.

You make a lot of poor posts, but this one takes the biscuit.  What evidence do you have that he's away and if he is, what the fee is?

I didn't know where to post this, and it's nothing at all to do with this thread.  To ignore somebody, say a new poster who is probably a *** and posting irritating shit, follow these steps:

1. Hover mouse over username to the left of an irritating post
  2. Click "Ignore User"
  3. A new page loads, below "Add new user to ignore list", you should see the offending persons name, then below that click "Update preferences"
  4. Profit

EDIT: about MOH, I'd be awfully disappointed if he went to the Hunnery, but at this point, it would still surprise me.  As to his value if he went, I couldn't say, to Saints he's only worth whatever the club accepts.

Edited by HelsinkiSaintee
Wanted to add stuff

Don't think he had a day off. I saw him arrive at the ground with his car share team mates. He seemed OK laughing and joking with Easton and Millar. They went into the ground. He was in his track suit and carrying his boots looked like he was expecting to play, could have been a late decisdecision not play him. I went downstairs for a few pints. Unless he got a taxi back to Glasgow I assume he watch the game.

Edited by Inchcolm

The lad clearly isn't the brightest. He seems a good guy, don't get me wrong, but just not the smartest.  I guess when it comes to transfer rumour, it's very difficult for players to discuss options with their friends and mentors, because they are all at the club they are considering leaving.

mikey strikes me as a guy who has come on in leaps and bounds because of the way Tommy has looked after him - good man management, and I would also speculate that Macca's influence on the pitch in particular is a major part in his improvement to date.

mikey needs someone to help him deal with difficult situations like this, with career defining decisions to make. It's easy for us to say 'it's 5 times the money, of course he'll go' but if he really is a guy who struggles for self-belief and confidence, moving to a new job is always going to be difficult, especially Rangers where fans could turn on him because of his name and background, and none of the players or management are people he knows.

can you imagine as a talented but timid character swapping Tommy for Breadman as a boss? 

Do Saints still have a mentor figure at the club? I recall a video a couple of years back of some religious mentor - I can't remember the title he had.  

On the basis of the above, and coming from a perspective of someone who is good at their job but lacks self-confidence, I can understand why Mikey might not be in a frame of mind to play football. If this is even remotely close to the truth, then Tommy's decision to not play him was inspired man management again. 

Bottom line is, I like Mikey, he has genuine talent, and I wish him a great career. I genuinely think that going to Rangers would be the end of his career, however.  I can also see why he might see it as an opportunity he'd regret not taking in the future, which is why I think he needs impartial support at this time.

sorry for the essay.