Michael O'Halloran

PauloPerth

Off topic but relevant.I was reading today in "Manifest Destiny" that following the sale of Alex McDonald to RFC the directors felt the need to remind the weegies that the cheque had not arrived in Perth.

Very relevant I'd say.  I hope SB has read his copy.  Any payment from Ayebroke should be demanded via CHAPS, a payment system which cannot be used unless the money is in the bank to cover the amount to be remitted.  The The might have a wee difficulty there.

If MOH goes to that bunch of cheating, bigoted scum I will struggle to ever mutter his name again without a degree of venom behind it

Bit like Martin Luther King joining the K.K.K. kind of scenario.

But then again they have had a few kaffliks play for them, just no Scottish anes.

A good article I thought.  Unusually, it was very fair on Saints saying rangers were at it with their first two offers and should pay the £500k if they seriously want him.

It also emphasised how good a player O'Halloran is, and potentially how good a player he could become.  Far better than the drivel we've been reading along the lines of 'they signed him for free,  £200k is a fair offer' that I've seen.

A good article I thought.  Unusually, it was very fair on Saints saying rangers were at it with their first two offers and should pay the £500k if they seriously want him.

It also emphasised how good a player O'Halloran is, and potentially how good a player he could become.  Far better than the drivel we've been reading along the lines of 'they signed him for free,  £200k is a fair offer' that I've seen.

Too right, being a follower of AFC Wimbledon as my English team, remember buying Dennis Wise of a free then selling him to Chelsea for £1.6 million and that was over 25 years ago. With inflation and how much Celtic paid for Armstrong and MacKay-Steven, MOH worth at least the same, fact they offered so little for him to begin with should ring alarm bells for the lad, shows how little they really rate him. 

If I was in charge I wouldn't be accepting any promises or future payments, the bomb is ticking.

Had a look at the 'Bears Den' forum... a disgusting pile of foul bile.

They call Steven Naysmith as 'Paysmith'! A player that left the sinking ship because he didn't want to be playing in Division 3....of course, he would still have been a Scotland starter:-)

What happens in the scenario whereby we accept a cash offer, MOH toddles off to Sports Direct We Dinnae Pay Bills Murray Park  and decides to reject the contract offer and stay?!

Im sure players read forums for a laugh, I would if I were a pro player, and he sees all the sectarian abuse put to him already and he's meant to be their prime target signing? Doesn't fit for me, money is great but being verbally/physically abused by fans at a poor performance based on having Celtic as a previous club is dangerous. 

The knuckledragging brigade will want him hung if they sign him. 

Should stay where he is wanted and his "right" move will come in the Summer after a good end to the season. Should take note of what happened to Sandaza when he went to The The. 

They've deleted most of the MOH thread on the scum site. It was pretty bad, even for the bigots. Why would you not sign a player because he never goes to a different church than the one you never go to? Feckin mental.

Wonder if the Breadman instructed his lackies to inform the site administration to delete the bile regarding a player he is actively trying to bring to the club.!!

Accepting an offer from the filth is one thing, and debates could be had about a fair price and 500k may well be it.

But if Broon accepts anything other than cash up front then he's an idiot, too big a chance you'll just never see the rest of it

I am fuming with the debacle that this is turning in to.

i wish Saints would just tell them to F Off.... 

We have already been affected by not playing Mikey on Saturday. They are still lording it over us!!!!! Please remind me that we are a Scottish cup winning side in the SPL.... We should be dictating to them not them to us! 

Bottom line ....Saints if they want the money so much should give them a figure they think is acceptable if the don't deliver then that's that, none of this bargaining crap... We have a cup semi coming up so this is the last thing we need. Sometimes it just has to be more than money!! Look at United .... flogged all their assets & are staring relegation in the face! 

(Apologies site is playing up already posted a reply which disappeared?)

If MOH goes to that bunch of cheating, bigoted scum I will struggle to ever mutter his name again without a degree of venom behind it

He's a Scottish Cup winner, he could stand in the middle of McDiarmid singing Rule Brittania while doing the red hand and I'd still never have any negative thoughts about him.