Michael O'Halloran

PauloPerth

WATP, get your tin hat on. I do not think the derogatory comments and pictures about Rangers fans on this site suit our family club image. If we get the right money for O Halloran I genuinely hope he does well as it will lay a few bigoted ghosts to rest. Well done to Montrose Saint reminding everybody that there are two clubs in Glasgow with the same problems. It was not long ago when they were cheating the tax and vat man but it seems to be forgotten on this forum by many.

It's cute that you've said "we" and "our" imo.

What does WATP actually mean? What people, where? Argentinians? Nepalese spear fisherman? Tasmanian copper polishers? Never understood it.

I'm sure it's something to do with the Govan shipyard workers mocking the unemployed caffliks back in the day but I don't care enough to check if that's right or not! ;-)

I don't understand why people get hot under the collar when a sad Troll invades the site to spout condescending tripe. Why not just ignore them, that speaks volumes and is much louder. WATP is a fan of a club from a bygone age  who frankly I don't recognize or observe. They don't play in the top league and are a long way from being there.  They are despised throughout the country along with their monster from the black lagoon sister.

Fortunately they will soon both be moving to the English Premier league to play other giants like Manchester Untied, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and other teams of that pedigree,-oh wait................................................................... Hahahahahahah!

I'm sure it's something to do with the Govan shipyard workers mocking the unemployed caffliks back in the day but I don't care enough to check if that's right or not! ;-)

I did some googling, and yeh, surprise surprise, it has deeply unpleasant sectarian roots which are too tedious and predictable to repeat. They never fail to disappoint, do they?

Rangers fan comes on acting all friendly, giving it the "I come in peace" chat and trying to come across like a decent human being. Is met with a bit of a hostile reaction and within one post immediately reverts to type and confirms everything anyone ever thought about Rangers as a club and their fans.

What still irritates me about this club is they are still not living within their means. Did they not record losses last year? So they can't actually afford to run the club with the money they generate through the club but they can afford to buy other teams players for £500,000? 

They think we are holding them to ransom because we want their money. In an ideal world, I would rather we just told them we don't do business with businesses like theirs.