Michael O'Halloran

PauloPerth

Steve Brown has told STV Sport that we have not received a 3rd bid (Accord to the unofficial twitter) 

STV sport twitter posted the same.

From the horses mouth http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/st-johnstone/1339654-no-further-rangers-bids-for-ohalloran-says-st-johnstone-chairman/

Edited by montrosesaintee

Always liked him, and only wish his career the best wherever he ends up.  If it's at The Rangers so be it - they are a far bigger club than St. Johnstone after all, and will obviously give him more of a chance of winning trophies. He'll win a hatful of medals with The Rangers before going on to an even bigger team down south. Hopefully with a sell on fee attatched for St Johnstone

I think 500k is on the low side, 750k is what I'd expect based on what's gone before.

This website http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/michael-ohalloran/profil/spieler/125158 values him at 350k; usually they quote about half the real value, must be where the the got their first bid from.

We'd have to be real mugs not to demand cash on the barrel. Broon will go down in my estimation if he gives these scoundrels credit or future add ons.

Always liked him, and only wish his career the best wherever he ends up.  If it's at The Rangers so be it - they are a far bigger club than St. Johnstone after all, and will obviously give him more of a chance of winning trophies. He'll win a hatful of medals with The Rangers before going on to an even bigger team down south. Hopefully with a sell on fee attatched for St Johnstone

'Saint' Scott.. Yeah..

Aye the Petrofac Cup or maybe the Glasgow Cup.

If you are a genuine St.Johnstone fan I'm a monkeys fuc@@@ uncle!

When MOH leaves to go to any club other than the old sectarians he'll get my best wishes, if he crosses that divide he's dead to me!

I genuinely thought that after the death of Rangers and a lot of the old Scottish Media dinosaurs such as Jim Traynor and Hugh Keevins moving out of the mainstream media that we might have seen a change in attitude from sports journalists in the country towards Sevco, but if anything this episode shows it has got worse.

There are member of the media actively trying to unsetlle St Johnstone and Michael O'Halloran for the benefit of their beloved Sevco.

Its disgusting.

If you are a genuine St.Johnstone fan I'm a monkeys fuc@@@ uncle!

When MOH leaves to go to any club other than the old sectarians he'll get my best wishes, if he crosses that divide he's dead to me!

You are a monkeys fuc@@@ uncle indeed. Wishing ill of our players or former players is not anything a REAL Saints fan would do. He's done well for us, so why wish him ill just because he wants to further his career- whomever that may be with. GTF

IF he goes I sincerely wish him all the best - wheteher thats at The Rangers, Celtic, Swansea or even Dagenham & Redbridge!!

Edited by Saint Scott
spelling error

You are a monkeys fuc@@@ uncle indeed. Wishing ill of our players or former players is not anything a REAL Saints fan would do. He's done well for us, so why wish him ill just because he wants to further his career- whomever that may be with. GTF
IF he goes I sincerely wish him all the best - wheteher thats at The Rangers, Celtic, Swansea or even Dagenham & Redbridge!!

"The Rangers" aye?

Guest ScottMann

Was about to post the exact same thing! If they take the bigot pound then they are no more.

It's an embarrassment that the shit stirring, arch-bigot McCoist played for us.