Michael O'Halloran

PauloPerth

For those claiming I'm a bluenose - well done your 100% right!

A Saints one :)

Why are you even bothering to hide it? You signed up today, to talk solely about O'Halloran, and you're speaking in the terms a Rangers fan would.

We get opposition fans on here all the time, with one being a regular who admits he supports a near rival, so its hardly like we'll kick you off the site if you admit to not being a Saints. Any goodwill you'd get from me is quickly disappearing thanks to your patronisingly pathetic attempts to convince us you're a Saints fan.

I only signed up today, as I never really participate in any forums - in any walk of life, football or other, as there is always some pr!ck being a pr!ck and it grates on me.  The reason I'm in this thread is that this is the hot topic at the moment, simple really.

I AM a Saints fan, whether you believe me or not, that's your prerogative. I'm not going to justify it any longer to anyone, I'll simply just ignore the childish remarks, and carry on commenting sensibly on St. Johnstone matters.

I stand by my initial statement, that anyone wishing ill on MOH just because he signs for Rangers is a d!ck.  I personally wish him all the best wherever & whenever he goes, and I hope he furthers his career to the best of his ability winning multiple medals and caps.

Edited by Saint Scott

I only signed up today, as I never participate in any forums - in any walk of life, football or other.  he reason I'm in this thread is this is the hot topic at the moment.

I am a Saints fan, whether you believe me or not, that's your prerogative. I'm not going to justify it any longer to anyone, I'll simply just ignore the childish remarks, and carry on commenting sensibly on St. Johnstone matters.

I stand by my initial statement, that anyone wishing ill on MOH just because he signs for Rangers id a d!ck.  I personally wish all the best wherever whenever he goes, and I hope he furthers his career to the best of his ability winning multiple medals and caps.

the hashtag of real saints fan :roll:

why dont we like going to New Douglas Park?

I only signed up today, as I never really participate in any forums - in any walk of life, football or other, as there is always some pr!ck being a pr!ck and it grates on me.  The reason I'm in this thread is that this is the hot topic at the moment, simple really.

oh you only signed up today.try the I Am steaming thread it's my favourite.

The hottest topic for me is i really feel for Texas Saint ,dont you ? Or maybe this is the only topic your on.

enjoy yer tiddleywinks .nae cheating mind.

Wrong. Holt was something stupid like £65,000. A remarkable bargain.The other 2, I don't know for 100%, but pretty sure it was around the £200,000 mark.

You can't help yourself, you have to correct other posters and defend Rangers at every opportunity. Nobody believes you but I would welcome your contribution to the other topics. Did you manage to get your ticket for the semi  final? That's an even hotter topic of debate right now. 

New member of a dwindling forum is immediately not allowed to enter.. Firstly you have an exam to sit.

Tbf, absolutely no Saints fan is going to wish MOH to win medals 'wherever he goes' when he's looking like going to Rangers. 

ETA - Sasha and the folk with the Union Jack flag excepted. 

More chance of United staying up than Saint Scott being a Saints fan (although RG trolling is a big posibility.) 

Edited by Ali91

Sure I read they reported only a loss of 1/2 million for the last 6 months, which was down from 4-5 million for the previous 6 months before King went there. #obsessed

Don't think that included the repayment of the £5 million to Mike Ashley, so does that make it a £5.5 Million loss in that 6 months?

The losses refer to operations, ie revenue minus costs, so no. The loans are separate, and are being taken out to cover the losses. As with your mortgage, it doesn't matter that much how much you owe, as long as you can make the payments and look likely to keep on doing so. Sevco's problem is they show absolutely no sign of making profits in the near future. If they can't keep getting new loans to pay off the old loans (bearing in mind that none of the normal sources of credit are open to them) then they will eventually fold. The folk loaning them money are doing so because there is still some meat left on the rotting carcass to pick on - the remaining physical assets, the players are worth fek all. The gamble they are taking is that the Breadman will increase revenue through success on the field, and that they can flip some players for profit. But, tick tock.

As a longstanding and I think fairly rational Saints fan if MO'H goes to whatever folk want to call them then I really hope he gets nae medals with them. He'll be playing in the same competitions we're in for one.

I really don't understand why you'd be happy seeing him win medals with another Scottish team full stop tbh.

Hope he stays btw - we need ye Mikey.

Edited by McCarry One Nil

Unemployment must be rife in Perth with the speed of your responses lads. I don't intent to stick around on here, your clearly just vile scum with no brain with the responses. I tell you what, stay away from Ibrox your not welcome. Just remember guys when Sky, BT, Virgin Etc. are bidding on TV money because they all want old firm games, we will hold veto on any negotiations. As much as it pains you, all you wee "local clubs" will get what Messers Lawell and King decide to give you. The old firm still command Scottish football.

Deluded wee club mentality, keyboard warrior.

"Revert to Type".! LAUGH OUT LOUD

Their forum is hilarious though.  They think that basically O'Halloran is shit, but that Warburton could make any player amazing in a week, because he's the actual messiah.  

Haha this! 

"I don't personally rate him, he's worth nowhere near what they want for him but in WARBS we trust" 

Imagine being that dim?