Michael O'Halloran

PauloPerth

Where was it documented?  I've not seen anyone mention his agent apart from yourself tbh. 

At least 3 papers ( That I read) carried the story when it first started to the rounds, Sunday post, Daily Rangers and either Sunday Mail or the Sun, however I can'a be pucked looking it up for you so I will leave it up to you to do the detective work, if you are so keen to be proven right.      

Edited by Center Half
mabey more than 3 papers carried the story

At least 3 papers ( That I read) carried the story when it first started to the rounds, Sunday post, Daily Rangers and either Sunday Mail or the Sun, however I can'a be pucked looking it up for you so I will leave it up to you to do the detective work, if you are so keen to be proven right.      

I just hadn't seen any mention of his agent before your posts so not sure why you are being so touchy.  It's not long ago you told us MOH was average, and we should take the money and give Europe a miss this year.

Guest ScottMann

Rangers shouldn't be giving money to clubs like st Johnstone, because they wanted rangers dead. Sorry, but I thought it was that we didn't want them to get off scot free for cheating, lying and stealing.

No, we wanted them dead. And they died. It was great.

scum. All of them. 

Always have been, always will be. 

Glad he caught  the eye today after being 'rested' last week and having to endure a shyte situation for the last fortnight.  Well done son!  let your boots do your talking and watch  you stock grow.........right out of reach for lower league clubs.  That is the reaction of a real professional.

I just hadn't seen any mention of his agent before your posts so not sure why you are being so touchy.  It's not long ago you told us MOH was average, and we should take the money and give Europe a miss this year.

JHQ

My answer to you seems to have disappeared ? then a weird post from a moderator fellow about a threating posts? , so I do not know if I have overstepped the mark but I do apologise if I have upset you or any other one on here? must be the modern world !     

Interview with Tommy makes it look like that if Sevco meet our valuation he will be away. Don't like the way we look like we are rolling over.

Tell Sevco & Mikey he is going nowhere before summer.

In what way is us holding out for our valuation "rolling over"? 

Think Saints have handled these arrogant, sh*t spouting idiots really well personally.

The OS are putting photos of MOH up all over the place, and talking him up at every opportunity. The lad is clearly for sale. We are a selling club - it's a shame, but that's the reality. Just hope he doesn't go to the zombies.

I'm hoping our valuation is solid and around 600k minimum. The last place we want to be selling MOH is these cheating arrogant bastrads.

I've said this already, what makes commercial sense to sell your top player to an team that will directly influence our ability to make the top six next year? They have unsettled our whole team and we find ourselves on the threshold of our biggest game of the season not knowing what team we are fielding and our formation because we are waiting on sevco. I don't mind being a selling club and all players go on to better things with my blessing but not to the old firm. The "old firm" - 2 organisations who quit the league tomorrow to further their own interests and give not Scottish football a second thought.

Edited by SaintJet

Surely he doesn't mean to the shame though 

"Whether that be Rangers or anyone else"

Its all totally bizarre as theres someone from us in the papers every day talking about this. Its as if we're trying to the force the transfer through.

Makes no sense to me, especially when we should be concentrating on the Semi.

The only thing Steve Brown hasn't done yet is drive O'Halloran through to Ibrox and sit him outside it with a For Sale sign round his neck.

Not sure how Steve Brown is at fault in this.  Same as the Stevie May saga - plenty tried to say he'd have accepted the derisory offers from Peterborough/Rotherham.  He didn't and I don't believe he'll sell MOH cheaply either. 

Guest ScottMann

Not sure how Steve Brown is at fault in this.  Same as the Stevie May saga - plenty tried to say he'd have accepted the derisory offers from Peterborough/Rotherham.  He didn't and I don't believe he'll sell MOH cheaply either. 

Who else is running the club and establishing it's policies? He makes the decisions and is the one that will decide what message the club sends out. 

He accepted Peterborough's £300k but couldn't agree terms with them. If May had been given decent contracts then we wouldn't have been in the situation to either sell him or accept such a low fee as we got for him. He's obviously learned from this though given the contracts players have got since.

Surely have to way up the benefit of selling O'H now and waiting till next Sunday if it's going to happen, as he could potentially be the difference in winning this and making the final and the money that comes with it (not a one man team, but a potential game winner), so taking a fee just now could be a waste if we lost out on a final place and the finance that comes with it, but only Steve Brown knows the rationale behind the whole saga, but watching Mikey yesterday he on a good surface you see what he is about when he is not playing on that ploughed field in Perth, and the surface will hopefully be good on Saturday, where he could rip Hibs a new one, as their defence don't look too clever.