Michael O'Halloran

PauloPerth

Take the money but wondering of this shows our aspirations as a club to be just staying in this league still, no more than that.

Getting rid of your exciting players does not entice people to come and watch, although wondering now if the speculation has affected the entire team as well as him. Anyway after that interview, he can go F&£k and f&£k off.... wee nyaff!

Hopefully onwards and upwards for Saints, and either Brian or Tam remind him of who he used to play for next season...

Nothing Saints could've done, players confirmed in his interview his head was turned at the start of January and he had absolutely no interest in playing for us after that. We;ve done well to get £500k.

The fact that there appear to have been no other bidders is very telling. Saints have taken the money and ran, because the guy's head had already been turned and if he'd carried on playing as poorly for us as he has been since this stuff all started, it'd be the last big offer we'd ever get for him.

As much as I don't want to see us doing business with cheats like Sevco, on this occasion the club has done the right thing. Our success has been built on having players who want to be here and will bust a gut for us on the pitch. MOH no longer fit that description (if he did, we'd maybe be looking forward to a Cup final right now), so cheerio. Onwards and upwards.

Edited by blueheaven

Find that interview incredible.

He said he was happy at Saints he wanted to try his hand down south etc etc all a load of push which makes you wonder how much of that you can actually believe.

Got to be a question mark over the way Rangers handled this as he seem to know about this before the press speculation.

Well done for the Board getting £500k for him given that he has made it clear in the interview that he was not interested in playing for us once he knew about the interest. Meh was interested in Saturday.akes you question how much

The fact is we cannot blame the lad for taking what is essentially a higher paying job at the end of the day, everyone of us on here would more than likely take a higher paid job if we were offered... It's just the way it has happened that's annoyed us, wish he had went earlier in the window and we could have fielded another player in the semi final who actually wanted to play.... Zippy should have been playing that is a cert, enough said.

The fact is we cannot blame the lad for taking what is essentially a higher paying job at the end of the day, everyone of us on here would more than likely take a higher paid job if we were offered... It's just the way it has happened that's annoyed us, wish he had went earlier in the window and we could have fielded another player in the semi final who actually wanted to play.... Zippy should have been playing that is a cert, enough said.

So be up front about it and say that you went for the money and not just the usual crap about the big club etc.

There is also an argument surrounding ones moral fibre. More money is not a massive pull for many people. Sure he was going to go at some stage, but where he has gone is the issue. A club who have contunually failed to address their  internal club and supporters bigotry against those of a particular faith. I find the whole thing very strange.

MHO is no the sharpest tool in the box, he would have had someone shouting that interview out in his ear for an hour beforehand but as soon as he had to do the interview he would only remember a few words he had been told, Just ask Tommy and Callum! anything above £300K is a great bit of business by our Steve any more and we would risk getting a visit from the serious fraud squad. :wink:    :wink:    

Cant believe he got played on saturday ahead of players who see their short term future at least with saints and would play in a cup final if we progressed.! there is no way he would have risked breaking a toenail ,if it meant his dream of moving to a club that is surviving on immoral yearnings  would be compromised.! Hell mend Him.! and Inchcolm.!LAUGH OUT LOUD who I heard is in the frame for the the Youth Coach...! ...... Once he passes his PSV  test.!

Edited by croc

There is also an argument surrounding ones moral fibre. More money is not a massive pull for many people. Sure he was going to go at some stage, but where he has gone is the issue. A club who have contunually failed to address their  internal club and supporters bigotry against those of a particular faith. I find the whole thing very strange.

so do I to be honest yea ok take the more money but I do agree he could have and should have thanked saints in that video, it was cringeworthy to say the least, I still say we can't blame him for taking more money but it's the way it's happened, who he has joined because we hate them, and it was just apparent he couldn't wait to go. 

Don't care what becomes of him now. Showed either a complete lack of professionalism or weak mental character since beginning of January. Disappointed in TW now for putting him anywhere near that semi final squad, was not interested and hid to avoid injury. I hope Tommy apologises to zippy and others. Anyway we move on and I no longer care what becomes of him. 

I presume the "undisclosed fee" bit is for Sevco's benefit.  Whilst I have moved into the "shut the door behind you" camp I hope Steve hasn't let them off with too many installments or too many conditions.  Can see that lot not wanting to cough up the final payment until he has seen out his 4 year contract. 

Nothing Saints could've done, players confirmed in his interview his head was turned at the start of January and he had absolutely no interest in playing for us after that. We;ve done well to get £500k.

Was there any mention of St.Johnstone ; did he thank the manager and the fans? No fvcking way am I watching that interview