Michael O'Halloran

PauloPerth

What some folk forget is that MoH is a marked man! Very rarely do you seem him marked by less than two men. On a couple of occasions he was given a brutal challenge just to ensure he knew that defenders were there.

A player who excels with the ball at his feet, you don't have to be Stephen Hawkings to work out that a sodden pitch isn't conducive to wavy runs in to the box.

Saints always play better when they have a settled team and regular games, none of which are happening at the minute.

Good times will return as will the form of MoH, a player without guile.

COYS⚽️

Maybe no a bad thing that he's off form since the shop windie's open the now...

I see on BBC Scotland that Rangers are considering an offer for him after their scout watched him on Saturday.

Think he must've been watching someone else if they're considering an offer after another inept performance.

Take the money and get young Thomson in the team.

I see on BBC Scotland that Rangers are considering an offer for him after their scout watched him on Saturday.

Think he must've been watching someone else if they're considering an offer after another inept performance.

Take the money and get young Thomson in the team.

Rangers cant afford him.

Dont forget Thomsons contract runs out this Summer, he can sign with anyone from this month onwards.

Here o halloran played for the plastics .do sevco know ? 

they do.

their forums are going daft with infighting over him. If he wants to play for the hers he's welcome then others making derogatory comments about his potential faith and being abused. Some knuckle draggers over on their sites. 

they do.

their forums are going daft with infighting over him. If he wants to play for the hers he's welcome then others making derogatory comments about his potential faith and being abused. Some knuckle draggers over on their sites. 

Best one I've read went along the lines of: 

"Have we ever had a player whose surname started O' anything?" to which a few people replied no and then the original genius comes back with "let's not start now then"

MOH would undo two solid years of great progress by signing for them. 

We should just say we will see your MOH and raise you Martyn Waghorn. Rumour has It that he is on the 'for sale' list - how about we make a totally inappropriate :wink: offer for him at the same time reiterrating that MOH is still not for sale. If these rumours are true then Sevco are trying/having to offload their best players (two I believe) - again, if this is true why on earth would any SPFL player consider moving (I'm not saying he has) to that honk fest.

Surely players see what is going on over there, if not somebody should appraise them of what they might be letting themselves in for if they end up at that place. :roll:

Edited by Indicator

We should just say we will see your MOH and raise you Martyn Waghorn. Rumour has It that he is on the 'for sale' list - how about we make a totally inappropriate :wink: offer for him at the same time reiterrating that MOH is still not for sale. If these rumours are true then Sevco are trying/having to offload their best players (two I believe) - again, if this is true why on earth would any SPFL player consider moving (I'm not saying he has) to that honk fest.

Surely players see what is going on over there, if not somebody should appraise them of what they might be letting themselves in for if they end up at that place. :roll:

I do not honestly believe that the the would contemplate selling a future engerland international (top scorer in great britain y'ken aye?) for MOH. :o  

:laugh:

Up it to £200k. They really are scum. What an insult. If Saints accept that I will hand back my season ticket. If Mikey goes there I will lose all respect for him.

I agree with you. If these fanatical pricks are talking these paltry sums of money surely even Aberdeen would get involved.

I  still think the other half of Scottish footballs' Albatross will come in for him later in the month.