Michael O'Halloran

PauloPerth

Venting the anger at rangers is pointless..  We know what they are all about and we know the tactics they use to sign players..  Its no surprise..  But at the end of the day we dont have to sell him.  We are pushing for a place in Europe again so why even consider selling one of our best players?  Its time the board showed a bit of backbone and told them to beat it hes not for sale.. Obviously they wont though because its always about the hunger wae the broons!. Vent the anger at them as they are the cowards who expect the fans to turn up each week and put a brave face on and smile when they sell our best players for peanuts year in year out!

bollocks posting.

what part of he's no for sale do yer not understand.

pointless slagging off the broons as well.what a lovely little ranter you are.

Terrible decision all round. If we've taken less than half a million, with our financial situation, the chairman needs to accept its his complete lack of ambition keeping fans away.

on sub 3000 crowds oh aye yer right another bollocks posting by another wap expert.

and let's be clear he has not been sold yet.

Not all doom and gloom..

Okay, here's what I think I know regarding Mikey O'Halloran. He has NOT been sold to ANYONE yet. The clubs stance is he is NOT for sale. Sevco are expected to continue the chase but again, Saints are NOT encouraging them or anyone else for that matter. The reasons he did not even make the squad today were (a) the manager decided his head was a bit scrambled with all the speculation and decided to rest him and (b) the shit state of our pitch. I fully expect to see him turn out at the Tattiedome next weekend and do some damage on their bowling green surface. This comes from a very reliable source who I trust utterly.

his head being a bit scrambled suggests hes interested in a move? If he wasn't he would laugh it off with the manager and teammates and not be effected? And end the speculation... 

his head being a bit scrambled suggests hes interested in a move? If he wasn't he would laugh it off with the manager and teammates and not be effected? And end the speculation... 

Of course he's interested in a move. Football is his job. If someone offered you 5-7x your salary to do the same job, I'm sure you would be interested too.

I just hope Tommy is drumming the whole "suitability" thing into him. This move will go down as well as an ex WHU captain taking charge at Milwall and I'm sure Tommy will be telling him that. 

If he goes in this window, we'll get our asking price. I'd say £400-500k is what we should be looking to get in the summer with 12 months on his deal. 

Saints will not bend over, we're not in a position where we have to sell so they either have to pay up or shut up.