Michael O'Halloran

PauloPerth

I was shown a text that was very brief stating deal done followed by a smiley. Nothing more than that but it definitely came from the man himself. I have no inside knowledge just passing on what was shown to me.

With regards is it happening - Saints might not see it as a 'done deal' but the player certainly does!

If you post your mobile number on here I will get Mikey to forward you the text.  Save you looking at someone else's phone. 

Unemployment must be rife in Perth with the speed of your responses lads. I don't intent to stick around on here, your clearly just vile scum with no brain with the responses. I tell you what, stay away from Ibrox your not welcome. Just remember guys when Sky, BT, Virgin Etc. are bidding on TV money because they all want old firm games, we will hold veto on any negotiations. As much as it pains you, all you wee "local clubs" will get what Messers Lawell and King decide to give you. The old firm still command Scottish football.

Deluded wee club mentality, keyboard warrior.

Didn't take long for your mask to slip WATP.

FeralGreenOrcMask.jpg

Dinny give up your day job (IF YOU HAVE ONE) btw, as I think that Kofi Annan's job is safe.

Hmmm, so we have seen evidence of tapping up, be interesting to know the SFA's views on this... 

Very awkward. This Breadalbane chap must be feeling a bit silly now. I have forwarded and reported his post to the SPFL. They have told me they'll get back to me during the last week of December 2016, a few days after they've revealed whether we're getting our 500 additional tickets for the semi-final.

I was shown a text that was very brief stating deal done followed by a smiley. Nothing more than that but it definitely came from the man himself. I have no inside knowledge just passing on what was shown to me.

With regards is it happening - Saints might not see it as a 'done deal' but the player certainly does!

'you shower of shitebags! You let your club die! 

I was shown a text that was very brief stating that William of Orange was converting to Catholicism because, and I quote, "there are too many fudricks supporting a dead club".  It definitely came from the man himself.

Post of the month and potential winner of post of the year ( even this early)  Phucking QUALITY...  I continue to laugh as I read this over and over again.  I salute you sir....

Been shown a text from a family member of MOH stating that the deal was done earlier today.....get over it chaps, its good business for the club.

HI Gavin does big Jim know you are revealing his texts?  I am up in Aberfeldy tomorrow ill come into the schielhallion and view the text personally, what time you opening these days is their still a early door . 

Been shown a text from a family member of MOH stating that the deal was done earlier today.....get over it chaps, its good business for the club.

Be a bit more specific, who his mum, dad, brother, uncle, your teasing us all, and only good business for your excuse of a club if it were to happen, now get back to reading the Record as it's about as close as you'll ever be to Greyskull

He won the Scottish Cup... Every one of those players can do as they please and I'd still worship them. 

your another one.

Your confused, the St.Johnstone team that won the cup were a pool of players who will always be legends - they were a team, ST.JOHNSTONE- not MOH plus 10 or cuptie plus 10- they were a team.

Let me give you some names off the top of my head - Lyons, Kilgour, Aitken, Brannigan, Brogan, Maskery- these guys won f### all and they are legends also.

Put another way- if your wife or (i'm being politically correct here) your gay lover or husband pissed off with another man/ woman would you still worship them because you were with them on your wedding day or some romantic time - I think not.

MOH chooses these cheating bastards- he's dead to me.

I have a semi final to worry about so please don't respond.

Thought the forum name had changed to We Are The Perth for a minute there. 

Rangers obviously not at home tonight seeing as so many of their fans have access to the Internet just now. 

Not overly worried about O'Halloran going to Rangers though. They don't have the cash so it's not going to happen.

Edited by Broon

Thought the forum name had changed to We Are The Perth for a minute there. 

Rangers obviously not at home tonight seeing as so many of their fans have access to the Internet just now. 

Not overly worried about O'Halloran going to Rangers though. They don't have the cash so it's not going to happen.

When did that ever stop them? :laugh:

They'll just use the money they owe for the electric!