Michael O'Halloran

PauloPerth

source? That can't possibly be true.

I saw this story early this am in a few places on Twitter I think, can't find them now! Very small bids up-front for MOH and the Brentford unspellable lad, who has gone to Leeds now, coupled with ludicrous add-ons related to CL group stage (note - not qualifiers) appearances in the next 3 or 4 seasons. 

The Orcs are now saying Sevco subsequently met Saints valuation, but got knocked back on the instalments issue. Latest rumour seems to be of a £350,000 up front bid. 

No reliable sources that I know of, although both are just about believable. 

Meanwhile, Macca is being quoted saying he's surprised Celtic haven't bid. Braw stirring!

I saw this story early this am in a few places on Twitter I think, can't find them now! Very small bids up-front for MOH and the Brentford unspellable lad, who has gone to Leeds now, coupled with ludicrous add-ons related to CL group stage (note - not qualifiers) appearances in the next 3 or 4 seasons. 

The Orcs are now saying Sevco subsequently met Saints valuation, but got knocked back on the instalments issue. Latest rumour seems to be of a £350,000 up front bid. 

No reliable sources that I know of, although both are just about believable. 

Meanwhile, Macca is being quoted saying he's surprised Celtic haven't bid. Braw stirring!

A.S.

This might interest you, from the John James site. Can't vouch for the accuracy although the guy seems to have good sources.

"In last week’s episode, Jackson’s  Transvaal Titan  was engaged in a £1m ‘guts & glory’ struggle against Brentford and St Johnstone who had captured two players that Mr Warburton had identified as intrinsic to his plans for automatic promotion. One of the King’s men sat down with a representative of Michael O’Halloran and agreed terms. It was rather remiss of this gentleman to not ask for permission to do so and not improve on the last rejected bid of £170,000. There appears to have been a breach of regulations. but we can rest assured that our friends at the SFA will deem these negotiation tactics as ‘imperfect’ and sweep them under Mr Bryson’s shag pile at Hampden."

You didn't just quote John James SitOnFence as a reliable source.

Let me tell you something about John James Clabby Kirk

This is his family

http://gersfamily.tumblr.com/post/132158240569/pzjs-latest-on-john-james-sit-on-the-fence

Mr John James Clabby Kirk is a Committee member of Greenock Celtic Supporters club, who arranges buses to their away games

http://www.greenock-celtic.com/golden-jubilee/dock-breast-1955-to-1956-2.html

He's spent years posing as Rangers investor fan who sat in the "Cub" stand, he spent years writing lies and bile about Rangers under this guise. He was exposed ages ago.

"Bloke pretends to be Rangers fan" shock. Sounds like he'd be right at home with you lot, then. There's fake Rangers all over Scotland, just in it for the sectarian bile. Plus, after years of your cheating, lying nonsense, anyone outside of Sevco reads "telling lies about Rangers" as "almost certainly telling the truth about Rangers". You brought this on yourselves, pal. 

Why are you on here anyway? You must be bitter, it's all about St Johnstone, we are the people, blah blah blah blah.

You didn't just quote John James SitOnFence as a reliable source.

Let me tell you something about John James Clabby Kirk

This is his family

http://gersfamily.tumblr.com/post/132158240569/pzjs-latest-on-john-james-sit-on-the-fence

Mr John James Clabby Kirk is a Committee member of Greenock Celtic Supporters club, who arranges buses to their away games

http://www.greenock-celtic.com/golden-jubilee/dock-breast-1955-to-1956-2.html

He's spent years posing as Rangers investor fan who sat in the "Cub" stand, he spent years writing lies and bile about Rangers under this guise. He was exposed ages ago.

He is the person then?

Yes he is that, the same man who pretended to be a Rangers fans and spread lies like his Grandfather and Father were Rangers fans at Ibrox on the day of the Ibrox Disaster, when clearly the pictures show his dad in a Celtic shirt with the rest of his family. Is the same liar who alleges "One of Kings men" tapped up O'Halloran. Ruthless bigot driven poison. There are people seeking his current address to serve him with numerous papers for libellous I am told.   

Yes he is that, the same man who pretended to be a Rangers fans and spread lies like his Grandfather and Father were Rangers fans at Ibrox on the day of the Ibrox Disaster, when clearly the pictures show his dad in a Celtic shirt with the rest of his family. Is the same liar who alleges "One of Kings men" tapped up O'Halloran. Ruthless bigot driven poison. There are people seeking his current address to serve him with numerous papers for libellous I am told.   

Or a brick through his window.

Anyway guys, I only wished to put you right that the guy is not credible there has been no "Tapping up". Enjoy your forum.

Aye you're right the guy is in fact 'incredible' speaks the truth and, his following is growing by the day. If however you have verifiable information on the way that negotiations were conducted then post it by all means. The truth will surely come out in the end.   

They have to desperately keep this charade going until the season tickets for next year go on sale, which will give them another six months. So they have to pretend that Warburton would have signed Messi, Pele and Jesus Christ were it not for the evilness of the clubs they currently play for. They have no money, they will not sign MOH. I almost feel sorry for the countless Orcs who are falling for this AGAIN. How many times can the twitching corpse of Rangers be ass- fu cked before it is given a decent burial?

Sevco Epitomise everything that a young and promising footballer should shy away from,  I We all know that money talks and who knows if we would jump at an offer to perhaps set us up for years to come.!? But If I had a talent that I had worked to develop, And was confident in my abilities ,I would stay with a club who have my interests at heart and helped rejuvenate my career before being lured away to a laughing stock of a club regardless of past ill gotten "Glories"  and future promises.! Taxi for Sandaza.!LAUGH OUT LOUD