The ghost of Jim Morton

Worse than their ability to name the team correctly is that we have yet to be featured as a live match, and it was only 3 or 4 times last season that we featured.

Terrible coverage, disrespectful fact checking and bias, one or two borderline pundits (views that sail close to the wind on a number of topics).

I find Sportsound a programme badly in need of a revamp.

Rob McLean after the game says "St Johnstone support complain that they don't get the credit or praise  they deserve, I'm not sure I agree with that, we are forever praising them" 

My view on that Rob is, that may be true, but you need to start doing it to camera and in print not just amongst yourselves

Edited by 50yrs a Saint

Rob McLean after the game says "St Johnstone support complain that they don't get the credit or praise  they deserve, I'm not sure I agree with that, we are forever praising them" 

My view on that Rob is, that may be true, but you need to start doing it to camera and in print not just amongst yourselves

Yeah, from what I could hear, watching the game in the pub, the tone of the Panel did a U-turn at half time, from their expected outcome at the start of the game.

P,S. Craig Paterson should be fired, preferably from the one 'clock gun in Edinburgh.

I've always felt that Rob McLean has always been reasonably positive about Saints and I don't really think anyone can complain about Michael Stewart or Pat Nevin's summing up or analysis of the game.

Cannot stand Pat Nevin.  I swear Aberdeen could be 14 points clear with 5 games to go this season and he'll say 'look, they've done fantastically well, but i just don't think they've got what it takes to beat Celtic over the course of a season'

I've always felt that Rob McLean has always been reasonably positive about Saints and I don't really think anyone can complain about Michael Stewart or Pat Nevin's summing up or analysis of the game.

Nevin is a terrible pundit. After the game, he was slavering about the 'positives for Rangers' and what a brilliant footballing side they are. You would think there was only one team playing

I know we played well last night but I don't think we played to our full potential (we may not or need to do this this season) what we did do last night was show the whole of Scotland how far "Rangers" have to go before they  can be considered a big club. My comments here should not in any way be considered as a criticism of Saints or TR who played a perfect game last night.

BBC unbelievably did not even mention our game last night on the Scottish news or show any highlights.

If The Rangers had one they would have given it the full treatment.

Shocking.

They must be really upset and of course this upsets the prospect of a old firm match which they all crave after.

Wow...that BBC Sport coverage of the League Cup on the news tonight was shocking!  not surprising tho was the two minutes of Motherwell sacking their manager with live feed from outside fir park, 30 seconds of Ross County's coverage against Falkirk with Liam Boyce hat-trick and that was it!

No mention of Dundee Utd v Dunfermline, Livingston v Inverness or the shock of all shocks...Championship Rangers beating Premiership St Johnstone...oh wait a minute!

I watched the game last night with the sound turned down mostly.......... but have just watched the highlights and apparently we scored with our first attack I must have imagined Simon Lappin having a shot turned round the post in the 2nd minute among other decent play in Sevcos half.

Their "highlights" of the game v United didn't include the clear foul on McLean just before the penalty.  Had that foul been given then the pen/red card don't happen.  Surely a vital part of the game BBC?

Usual rubbish from BBC Scotland

Edited by Cagerf
Could have been taken the wrong way