Killie v Saints 19/9/15 ko 1500

rik2304

Wright is very complimentary about Collum and the way he refereed the semi final in the Our Day in May book.  If he refereed all his games like that then think he'd be more or less free from the abuse he receives.  Steven MacLean mentions him positively as well and if you look back at the equalising goal he could have given a foul against Dunne before the ball gets to May. 

At risk of tempting fate ahead of Saturday but I don't think he is the worst of the referees...........

I have to agree with you! Collum is unique in the way he is equally incompetent to both teams, I don't think he is particularly partisan just crap. Despite the result yesterday I didn't think automatically we would be defeated just because he was ref on the day. Our strength last season is our weakness this season so far....time to get the defence sorted once & for all.

Absolutely brutal!! Wotherspoon the worst of the lot even Tommy shouted at him for being shite. Saying that Tommy needs a punt up the ****! His subs were woeful. Ando was utterly utterly crap. Total shite well done Tommy 

ando played his way into the game. Fisher was injured it was not like he made a tactical switch.

And here I have been laughing at Killie all season, that's em just wiped my smile off my face... I thought Killie were set on a relegation battle with Thistle and Motherwell..... Might find this game might be the difference between us finishing top half, and similarly Killie avoiding the relegation  playoff.

Very disappointing result but roll on United!

Just watched highlights on Alba. Not always a true  reflection but to me Weight is to blame for that defeat. A goal up & controlling the game & he draws Cummins back into a 5man midfield leaving the least mobile footballer up front on his own allowing the worst defence to sit in their armchair with a cigar in mouth.

Just watched highlights on Alba. Not always a true  reflection but to me Weight is to blame for that defeat. A goal up & controlling the game & he draws Cummins back into a 5man midfield leaving the least mobile footballer up front on his own allowing the worst defence to sit in their armchair with a cigar in mouth.

that's what I posted yesterday - shocking tactics, no positives in sitting so deep

From the highlights last night, the pitch looked awful, even compared to last year.  The injury to their keeper suggested it is pretty grim.  I can only imagine it must be hard for players to give 100% commitment to the game, knowing it could end in a season ending injury.  

If Premiership teams are to be playing on synthetic pitches, surely they need to be better than that?

So which players are fat & not fit? :wink:

I missed the period before the goal but it surprises me if they lined up with Cummins up front and not wide left. There training on Friday had him playing in a wide left role of a midfield 5.

I missed the period before the goal but it surprises me if they lined up with Cummins up front and not wide left. There training on Friday had him playing in a wide left  a midfield 5.

Hard to tell with Alba highlights but early on he was getting in the box a lot & unlucky not to score but until we went 2.1 down he was almost a second left back & Sutton didnt have anyone within20 yards of him.

ando played his way into the game. Fisher was injured it was not like he made a tactical switch.

yes I know fisher was injured but ando was nowhere near ready to play. He was like a deer in the headlights. We were all over the place for first 30 mins of 2nd half. Lappin on for Liam was one of the worst subs ever! As usual Kane gets barely any time and was constantly out wide. Sutton did absolutely nothing but wasnt helped by having no support. If Sutton is going to play then surely Wright has to change the system because it's clearly not working

yes I know fisher was injured but ando was nowhere near ready to play. He was like a deer in the headlights. We were all over the place for first 30 mins of 2nd half. Lappin on for Liam was one of the worst subs ever! As usual Kane gets barely any time and was constantly out wide. Sutton did absolutely nothing but wasnt helped by having no support. If Sutton is going to play then surely Wright has to change the system because it's clearly not working

\I thought Lapping for Liam was required Liam was not on his game.

As for Kane being out wide it looked like Wright went 3 up and he was on the left with MOH on the right. It does not mean that he could not get into the middle though.

Edited by mainstand

Even if Fisher is fit will celtic allow him to play. Mind you is the league cup final not before January ?.

Not many positives today. Too many players well below what you would expect . Losing Fisher at half time did not help, but overall , for me, it was the lack of desire all over the park that cost us. Delighted to have got under the skin that wank Magennis, not so delighted to see him score. The fact that rather than celebrate a goal with the Killie fans, he chose to come directly to us, shows him up for the scumbag he is. No doubt about the fairness of the result though. Killie fully deserved all 3 points and we got exactly what we deserved. Sod all.. Onwards and upwards, bring on the Sevco... MTS

You gave it out to Magennis and he gave it back when he scored, don't see what the issue is? I'd have done the same in the circumstances. Also he'd have done well to find any Killie fans in their gargantuan stadium.

we beat Killie twice there last season. 

haha! Two lucky one nils when Allan Johnston was manager, once when they had a clear goal chalked off and had Alexei Eremenko, the best player on the pitch sent off.

We are not suited to playing on a plastic surface and it's a fact the a couple of players openly say that they hate it, never mind the fact that others are tentative over injuries or ruled out completely from playing on it.