Sevco v Saints 22/10 Match Thread

David123

Awful team selection. Gutted to be out of the cup at the first hurdle :(

I'm doing this more often.  Every time I predict a win we play shit.  

(please note I put 3-0 Saints in the score predictor, and Muzz as first scorer, which is surely proof of my tactics)

I just got home, this had better be on iplayer PRONTO

Edited by montrosesaintee

Anybody post a link to that Rangers forum where they were all hoping for a bigger test than Saints following the draw :laugh:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=287688&page=1

Fill your boots, bottom of page three is where the fun starts, with the predictions of "only winning by a couple" getting dropped in. Post #72 is the highlight, saying we'll struggle with their "European style of play"

Fill your boots, bottom of page three is where the fun starts, with the predictions of "only winning by a couple" getting dropped in. Post #72 is the highlight, saying we'll struggle with their "European style of play"

Wow, if you think WAP forumers are quick to turn on the team and each other after a bad performance, read that forum. It's amazing... And very funny.

I wasn't sure how Rangers would play and I suspected their defence wouldn't be up to much but not for a minute did I think they'd be so naive.  Played right into Tommy's hands. Almost everything went right for us though aside from the maclean miss and we are very clinical this season. You always feel confident now we will score.

I did think we defended too deep but we looked more like last season in that respect. If we can get the mix right we could be a right good team this season.

Oh, and O'Halloran is simply brilliant.

Great source of entertainment - also The Bears' Den.  Two things struck me in particular

1.  How limited is their vocabulary.  Once the goals started going in Posts consist mainly of one word comments.  Words beginning either F or C with the occasional sentence combining said two words.

2.  If Dave King thought he could quietly forget about his promise of a war chest of between £5 and £30 million he's about to get a shock.