Sign in to follow this  
montrosesaintee

MOTM Saints 2 - Dundee United 1 - 26/09/15

MOTM Saints 2 - Dundee United 1 - 26/09/15  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thought McKay was immense today& strolled through the game. Scobbie & Cummins a close second but there were no failures today apart from the ref who was either biased or incompetent.

Dave showed us he is going to be captain for a few seasons yet, he was outstanding. I voted for Cummins though, he really showed us he is the future of our front line, worked like a Trojan, he was desperate to come off with 10 to go because of cramp and fatigue but Callum Davidson was having none of it and told him to dig in - I was so proud.

Cummins seems to be the player we thought we were getting in Sutton. Always looks up for it every time I've seen him, sounds like the same effort today. No doubt he can finish with his head. Excluding Graham we haven't really had that for a while. 

Sheer effort and continually battered around the head and kept the Arabs back line fully occupied, it's got to be………………

Graham Cummins.  His goal was the icing on the cake. The height he reached to head his goal made me think It was Joe the throw 

There were no failures.

Cummings for me agree with a lot of everyone else has said. What a find, not a lot he doesn't bring to the attack, excellent all round effort.

Not a poor performance from anyone today all at least a seven out of ten. 

Thought the whole team put in a big shift today. Lots of contenders, I thought Beaston was solid at the back today!!! Also one of the worst refereeing performances iv ever seen. Madden and the linesman were a joke and nearly ruined the game for us