Aberdeen v Saints 3rd Oct

The ghost of Jim Morton

Amazing 1st match of season for me, this morning flying into Aberdeen instead of usual Edinburgh for usual weekend in Perth before company conference in Europe next week. Fantastic day, lunch with 2 Aberdeen based Saintees then outstanding team performance, with no passengers & Captain Dave leading by example.

Really glad I made the effort, with Thistle away  next for me during family Christmas holiday.

Will have to make do with SPL website highlights & any dodgy streamings until then.

COYS !

I usually use wiziwig - was fine midweek, but today videos came up with a green screen and a message that said 'cannot play video unless you uninstall adblocker' 

wizwig is no more. it closed at the turn of the year because of a anti-piracy law that came into effect in spain. If you are using a site mascarading as Wizwig, then it's pony.

That aside, try www.feed2all.eu ..........

Last time Saints won an away SPL.game 5-1? Against St Mirren on 30th January 1992. Since then I've graduated from Uni, moved house 10 times, had 7 different jobs, got engaged, got married and had three kids one of which is due to go to Uni next year  Think this just highlights what an historic day yesterday was!

Well done........again, Saintees. Gutted!  Outfought & outthought by the hardest working team in the SPFL, with the best tactical & motivational manager. FFS hope he stays with a club that have oodles of pride & decorum. In 48 years of being a dandy and in the late 60s & early 70s, a dandy living in Perth I reckon that over the piece St Js have always had an evens chance against the Dons and the overall head to head record bears this out . This is once again a fine Saints team but be mindful not to get over carried away, it's a bang average Aberdeen team, not bad but not great as was proved yesterday.

MySpazz, love the photie 'o the Perth fairmers molesting oor Dolly.