Zander Clark

Jad

2 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

Jack Hendry, who's played 3 league games all season, and not played in 2 months, has been called up ahead of Kerr.

Grant says that he plays(sometimes ha) for a team that put 6 past St Johnstone.

You couldn't make it up.

I am sure Celtic put 5 past Sevco but still their players are being selected for Scotland.

Grant is, and always has been, an odious little s4yte! Without question one of my most hated players of all time.

Just sums up everything that's wrong with the national team set up. Jobs for the boys and caps for the Bhoys.

And we thought things were bad under wee Gordon, well buckle up!

Guest ScottMann

The excuses are much as expected and of course Grant being a true Celtic man he could only mention Saints humping from one half of the bigots. That Peter Grant even played for Scotland shows what a stitch up the national set up has been for a very long time.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the defence as a whole look really strong at the moment. If you'd have said 2-3 years ago that we'd have Anderson and Easton out injured and Mannus gone, most fans would fear the worst, but Tanser has really come into a game and Clark and Kerr are getting better every game. Even better that they are a product of the saints youth system. 

Out of interest, how long is Clark tied town for? Can see some interest in him in January and the Summer, with the obvious imediate call up if he Does move. 

1 hour ago, TheYellowBox said:

I think the defence as a whole look really strong at the moment. If you'd have said 2-3 years ago that we'd have Anderson and Easton out injured and Mannus gone, most fans would fear the worst, but Tanser has really come into a game and Clark and Kerr are getting better every game. Even better that they are a product of the saints youth system. 

Out of interest, how long is Clark tied town for? Can see some interest in him in January and the Summer, with the obvious imediate call up if he Does move. 

Clark is contracted until the next of next season (2020), same with Kerr. Tansers contract expires at the end of this season.

I see a bid of £150,000 deferred for five years for Kerr from Accringboroughwednesdaythorpe any day now, with weeeks of greyhound racing fans and budgie fanciers coming on to tell us we should be lucky their Graham’s Condoms Fifth Division North side are looking at our pub league.

1 hour ago, Abernethy Saint said:

I see a bid of £150,000 deferred for five years for Kerr from Accringboroughwednesdaythorpe any day now, with weeeks of greyhound racing fans and budgie fanciers coming on to tell us we should be lucky their Graham’s Condoms Fifth Division North side are looking at our pub league.

Pissing down with rain. Bored today biscuit ?.

16 minutes ago, Norsaint said:

At least he is now getting mentioned in the media and they are asking the international question. This probably is his best chance of recognition as no matter how well he plays for Saints he will not be noticed by the international management team. 

To be fair,  Peter Grant "noticed" that we lost 6-0 a few weeks ago .......

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...