Zander Clark

Jad

30 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Liam Kelly called up. Lucky Zander is injured,saves McLeish having to explain !.

Scott McKenna is expected to pull out with injury too.

I'll be disappointed if Kerr gets overlooked to replace him considering Stuart Findlay of Kilmarnock has been called to replace Mulgrew.

48 minutes ago, akuram said:

More chance of the Fort William centre-back where they have lost about 200 goals this season before Mcleish would pick Jason Kerr.

A wee bit unfair picking on Fort William to make a point they scored a goal on Saturday (just a shame they let in 12):)

2 hours ago, Shibbydoo said:

That has to be the worst Scotland squad that I've seen in my 40 odd years supporting the team.

Hard to get even close to excited.

Agreed. Do they have a right back in the squad ?. Surprised Foster hasn't complained about not being picked.

44 minutes ago, ejksjfc said:

A wee bit unfair picking on Fort William to make a point they scored a goal on Saturday (just a shame they let in 12):)

My apologies, it was only in fun but you I just thought they were a good example.

But you get the point.

From the BBC: "Scotland head coach Alex McLeish has been left with problems in central defence after Blackburn Rovers' Charlie Mulgrew pulled out of the squad to face Kazakhstan and San Marino, while Aberdeen's Scott McKenna remains an injury doubt. (The Scotsman, print edition)"

There is only a problem there if he can't swallow his pride.