Morton v Saints. LC QF Tue 27th OCT

The ghost of Jim Morton

We are heading from Peebles I think we join the motorway the Greenock side of all the problems so hopefully we will have an easy journey.

I was going to wear my "Famous Grouse" bib fronted tot tonight in recognition of the great games we had against Morton in the 1989 cup, but when I got it out I realised if I ever managed to get it on it would have to be surgically removed so its my new away top getting its first airing tonight for me.

COYS

We are heading from Peebles I think we join the motorway the Greenock side of all the problems so hopefully we will have an easy journey.

I was going to wear my "Famous Grouse" bib fronted tot tonight in recognition of the great games we had against Morton in the 1989 cup, but when I got it out I realised if I ever managed to get it on it would have to be surgically removed so its my new away top getting its first airing tonight for me.

COYS

I swear my Famous Grouse top is a child's extra small with Men's Large on the label.  I can't get an arm in it, let alone my moobs and gut.  My favourite Saints top too!

Be interesting to see how Tommy uses the strikers tonight given that we have Hamilton on Saturday and Macca can't play.  Might Kane start instead of Cummins to give him game time?  Or, not unreasonably, the League Cup might be higher on our priority list given that a final might beckon especially if we miss Celtic in the Semis - in fact even if we don't - in which case Cummins will start and Kane and possibly Sutton will have to wait and see if they can come on as subs.  Ideally we can put the game to bed early doors and Tommy can sub as he wishes.

Be interesting to see how Tommy uses the strikers tonight given that we have Hamilton on Saturday and Macca can't play.  Might Kane start instead of Cummins to give him game time?  Or, not unreasonably, the League Cup might be higher on our priority list given that a final might beckon especially if we miss Celtic in the Semis - in fact even if we don't - in which case Cummins will start and Kane and possibly Sutton will have to wait and see if they can come on as subs.  Ideally we can put the game to bed early doors and Tommy can sub as he wishes.

can't see us starting with anything other than our first choice 11