Saints v Killie 7th Nov 3pm K-O

The ghost of Jim Morton

Given if some thought the team will change again TW very rarely plays the same team twice.

Mannus

Joe.     Mackay.     Ando      Easton

Fisher  Muzz  Wotherspoon

MOH.                      McLean                       Cummins

Unfortunately Scobbie will make way for McKay

Lappin and Craig on the bench and may be Millar if fit

Young Thomson and Clarke

our luck was certainly missing when we played them down there with that cross from the byeline looping in....   lets hope we are not on the receiving end of further bad luck, i suspect Killie could be our boggie side this year after we all laughed at their start to the season.... Tough game this one, they will come looking for a draw I suspect and we need be patient to break them down, I suspect this will be our first 0 - 0 this season, in a game ruined by the ref... (frustration if you know what I mean, its been a few weeks since we've had a game like that, so its due)

I'd swap Joe for Mackay. Don't really rate Shaughnessy that much . He doesn't make many mistakes to be fair but he's not comfortable on the ball and doesn't get forward. Mackay can do both. Shaughnessy is solid if unspectacular. 

Is that not kinda the job of a defender. Cuptie is all but done as a full back so Joe should play. Very few of the goals we've conceded, if any, are directly down to Joe.

He's a pretty mince footballer but defensively sound.