Half scarves and tops - what do you think

AthensSaint

There presently is an article on BBC sports online about half scarves and half tops.

I HATE the fact that Nigel Hassellbaink is wearing a Dundee United "half scarf" when on the podium at Celtic Park.

I am sure others have varying opinions on this subject.   

It was a no no for me too having Utd colours any where near our winning podium.Don't like half and half scarves.

I think the idea came from Rangers, someone thought of a half and half with Rangers and Sevco, that way they could try and keep hold of their history. The manufacturer thought it would apply to all teams rather than Jekyll and Hyde. 

Stupid manufacturer !! 

I HATE the fact that Nigel Hassellbaink is wearing a Dundee United "half scarf" when on the podium at Celtic Park.

so do I. Those scarves were brought out for the day trippers who don't usually go to games.. No self-respecting Saints fan would ever buy one of those!!

agree with some of the other comments, a big European one off opponent is different.

These two should be tasered, not photographed....

12038520_10207808847321187_5654165813072

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRAND NEW ST JOHNSTONE SHIRTS - SALE  Every order from WAP will get a freebie or two thrown in to the package...... >>> VIEW ALL AVAILABLE ITEMS <<<<

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by MySpazz