MOTM Saints 2 -1 Kilmarnock - 07/11/15

ex-montrosesaintee

MOTM Saints 2 -1 Kilmarnock - 07/11/15  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tough one to call today in a battling rather than vintage performance.  A few contenders without a standout.  Spoony had some great touches and would be close.  Kane also was a constant threat with his harrying and energy, took his goal well.  Thought Scobbie had some timely interceptions.  Easton mostly solid again.  Murray put in some great challenges second half...

I'll have to ponder this one....

Thought Spoony wa sgreat after he came on but  Kano gets my vote for a sweet winner, fighting to win the ball in the lead up to the equaliser and generally  working his butt off.

Nice to see Spoony playing with confidence again- he was brilliant when he came on- I've been saying for weeks that he needs a cuddle not ridicule- guy is class!

Great teamwork and interplay for two terrific goals. Been a follower of Kane in the u20's and know what he's capable of and his goal was richly deserved. 

Muzz was, well what we have come to expect and appreciate of Muzz. 

Without going through the whole team, Mannus deserves a mention for his safe handling. 

Which brings me to my MOTM, everytime he was on the ball today, there was great expectations and was a treat to watch him running at full tilt at the opposition, with the ball tied to his foot.

Capped his performance with our opening goal. MICHAEL O'HALLORAN, Michael O'Halloran, Michael O'Halloran. 

Nice to see Spoony playing with confidence again- he was brilliant when he came on- I've been saying for weeks that he needs a cuddle not ridicule- guy is class!

I remember giving Alan Moore dogs abuse at Arbroath one game for not taking on a defender. He was probably one of the best wingers to play in the blue jersey.  I was young and thought he should be fantastic every week. These are luxury players.  Enjoy don't ridicule.