Dundee Utd v Saints. 21st Nov 2015. 3pm K-O

The ghost of Jim Morton

I don't think you've got anything to worry about.  Utd's last home crowd v Ross county was only 5500 so the ground will be about half full if we're lucky.

if Saints do take a massive away support I expect they would just open the Shed behind the goal, but the normal away bit should be plenty.

Edited by PauloPerth

Was in the local chippy this evening for my Friday evening supper. The guy that works in there calls me Muirton Park(could be worse I suppose) as he is a Raith Rovers die hard.

He informs me that he has Saints on his coupon tomorrow for an away win.

So I think 2-0 Saints and extra chips next week for me!

P.S. This evenings fish supper was braw!

Just been on the phone to the Utd ticket office and was quoted £21 for an adult and £12 each for the kids as we'd be upstairs...perhaps downstairs is sold out. 

My 2 older boys are really getting into football now and was hoping to give them a taste of what away days are like (even though Dundee is more of a home game for us now) but £24 is way to much for kids their age. I'll save my money and give it to Saints.

I'm exactly the same. Was going to go, but the price has put me right off. My kids are the same, getting into it now and want to get them to a few away games. Utd are shooting themselves in the foot here. You could take 2 kids to nearly 3 saints games for the price of 1 United one! 

About time the league brought in some kind of rule to equalise ticket prices for all home and away fans.

Seeing as we are missing Craig,Lappin & possibly Midge I think he will play Fisher as holding midfielder. He was terrible at home but seemed to do OK in away games.

He was poor in there against Caley, and the fact we went a man down and his entire role was simplified helped him massively. He was pretty average against Hamilton too.

I'd rather see Wotherspoon in there if it came to it, tbh. Caddis deserves a chance too.