Saints v Dundee FRIDAY 27th Nov 2015.

The ghost of Jim Morton

The Saints machine rolls on. This won't be no stroll in the park and if we want to continue on our winning ways we will need to be  fully committed and focused. Dundee aint no mugs and if we let our performance level slip they will  beat us.  . Team wise I would be thinkoing of going  with the same  11 as started at Tannadice  if there are no injuries ( Spoony???  Liam is still out is he not).

Hopefully we will get a big big crowd with great home backing.  Cannae wait..

MTS.

I thought Liam was out for one game???

SPFL – PREMIERSHIP 07/11/2015 JUAN MANUEL DELGADO LLORIA (HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN F.C.) 1 SPFL FIRST TEAM MATCH FROM 21/11/2015 07/11/2015 LIAM CRAIG (ST. JOHNSTONE F.C.) 2 FIRST TEAM MATCHES IMMEDIATE 07/11/2015 STUART BANNIGAN (PARTICK THISTLE F.C.) 1 SPFL FIRST TEAM MATCH FROM 21/11/2015 

Who would have thought, after our typically poor start to the season that after 15 games, we would only be 4 points off 2nd place in the table, the only Tayside team in the top 6, and scoring goals for fun. Long may it continue. Let's put in a shift against Dundee like our last live TV game, when we taught The Rangers a lesson.

And yet sportscene refuses to believe that were becoming a real threat...

I Frikkin wish TW would just turn round and shout to the interviewers ...When the **** are you lot going to start beliving in us now piss off and dont interview me again unless you starrt to give us real credit ....

Steven Thomson did say yesterday that the fight for 2nd place is a three way one with Saints challenging Hearts and Aberdeen.

All the more reason for putting the pressure on by getting three points on Friday night.

Edited by Norsaint

And yet sportscene refuses to believe that were becoming a real threat...

I Frikkin wish TW would just turn round and shout to the interviewers ...When the **** are you lot going to start beliving in us now piss off and dont interview me again unless you starrt to give us real credit ....

TW has come out and said he thinks we're in the fight for 2nd. 

That marks a huge strategy change. Usually the public aim is avoid relegation... Aim for top 6... See where we can end up. 

Im quite glad to hear our manager backing the team so openly. 

Sooo looking forward to this game.

Me and a group of mates are going on a piecebagger and going to the game. First time we've all been together at a football match since the 7-2 game v Dundee at New Year many moons ago.

Chic Charnley getting sent off for hooking his own team mate. Priceless.

That was a day for the ages. I was suffering with Labrynthitis and was seriously dizzy with all the goals that were flying in. Jenks was unstoppable that day!

I'm hoping to have pint at the ground on Friday with some colleagues from work - can we partake at the Muirton suite and are Dundee fans allowed in?

Looking forward to this one on Friday.

Can someone help with this? Some years back early 90's the Dees turned up and had to wear our away kit for some reason - color clash. Can anyone remember what strip they wore and what the score was that day?

Was that the 4-4 draw? Dundee had their keeper sent off and put an outfield player in goal, but we still only got a point. Not sure if it was the same game, but I think it was. Dundee wore our away shirt, which was yellow with blue pinstripes.

Was that the 4-4 draw? Dundee had their keeper sent off and put an outfield player in goal, but we still only got a point. Not sure if it was the same game, but I think it was. Dundee wore our away shirt, which was yellow with blue pinstripes.

nah, your wrong. I remember that game also- Simon Stainrod got his nose broken- couldn't have happened to a better bloke

That was a day for the ages. I was suffering with Labrynthitis and was seriously dizzy with all the goals that were flying in. Jenks was unstoppable that day!

I'm hoping to have pint at the ground on Friday with some colleagues from work - can we partake at the Muirton suite and are Dundee fans allowed in?

Dundee fans should be there, plenty Killie fans when i was in couple weeks ago

Sooo looking forward to this game.

Me and a group of mates are going on a piecebagger and going to the game. First time we've all been together at a football match since the 7-2 game v Dundee at New Year many moons ago.

Chic Charnley getting sent off for hooking his own team mate. Priceless.

that is miles and miles away the second best game I have ever been to (17/5 obviously the best). Pulled an all nighter on the bevvy, then went with 2 Dundee fans. It was going well for Scumdee early on, and my mates asked a pollis to move out of the way cos they couldn't see the Dundee attacks. About 10 minutes and 3 or 4 Saints goals later, they went up and asked him if he would please move back in the way. He obliged.  Feckin priceless.

Yes and yes. No hassle at all.