Perth firm looking for plumber

Jamie_Beatson

Hi all,

Asked to post this on behalf of an excellent and expanding local business!

James Niall Plumbing is looking for a qualified plumber to join our small team as we expand our business.

Based in Perth, we provide a full range of plumbing, central heating and property maintenance services across the Tayside area - and further afield.

Our work is varied - from full bathroom installations and new central heating systems to small maintenance and repair jobs to providing gas safety certificates to landlords. We pride ourselves in providing a friendly, professional service to our clients.

The ideal candidate will be fully qualified and hold a full UK driving licence. You'll be capable of working alone under minimal supervision as well as as part of a team, have outstanding attention to detail and be happy interacting with our customers. You won't mind hard work and some long days as we service our growing customer base.

We're interested in hearing from people looking to come on board full-time or work on a sub-contractor basis. Salary dependent on experience. Immediate start.

Please e-mail a CV and covering letter to jamie@weareperth.co.uk with the subject "James Niall Plumbing".

Thanks,
Jamie

The guy wouldn't be looking to taking on an apprentice, would he?
my laddie is 17 in Jan and is itching to get working but I told him he's not leaving to school to sit on his @rse. A plumbing apprenticeship is the best one out there just now, in my opinion.

Agree with that! Looking for someone qualified as it stands but if that changes I'll be in touch.

If Mr Lumsden is anything like his father, I widnea play chippy-chappy on his door, very sore boot up the arse one night. As an extra, Lummy and I were very good footballers bur Rickardo was pish. Rickardo played for Letham B team who got pumped at least 10 - nil every week.     

Not taking the bait at your sorry attempt to wind me up mr Pugwash,we all know who the vastly superior player was back in the day . Have a very merry Christmas. Ya fud. :)

• 3 weeks later...