Saints v Celtic Sun 13th Dec 12.30pm K-O

The ghost of Jim Morton

God I get really pissed off when i hear fans complaining about cost and there about to witness the biggest game of our season and they wont go....

I'm just going to watch it on the telly .....Cummings has just signed a contract we have the best team ever and you wont go and give our team the support just because its went up a little...

Be ashamed of yourself I'd wish I had your problem....

God I get really pissed off when i hear fans complaining about cost and there about to witness the biggest game of our season and they wont go....

I'm just going to watch it on the telly .....Cummings has just signed a contract we have the best team ever and you wont go and give our team the support just because its went up a little...

Some people may have different priorities for their cash at this time of year. Other peoples financial decisions are none of your business and telling people to be ashamed of themselves is out of order.

Keep Griffiths quiet in the first 5mins this time please !!!

This season they have shown they are quick starters with plenty teams finding themselves a goal down within the first few minutes. 

Historically it's always been the best time to play either of the OF when they have had a European game mid week.

This is a crucial game for us to win, not just for another 3 points but, also the fact that the 2 teams above us play and could take points off of each other, we need to keep the pressure on them if we truly want to challenge for 3rd or a nosebleed finish of 2nd :cool:

Some people may have different priorities for their cash at this time of year. Other peoples financial decisions are none of your business and telling people to be ashamed of themselves is out of order.

God you need to just stop having this personal issue, anytime I talk in a passionate manner you get all agressive...you,d frikkin disagree with me on anything full stop.. Whats wrong am I due you a pint 

Is it menapause.....

Is this or isn't it one of the biggest games so far this season I'd say it is therefor choose your games as this is a should go situation...If you are struggling to find the money to go to see St Johnstone well in that case you shouldn't be spending your money on football full stop....

Is this or isn't it one of the biggest games so far this season I'd say it is 

I don't really agree with you on that tbh. Playing Celtic has become just another game in recent years, to me it has anyway. The only thing that sets it out from the rest of our fixtures is that it's usually on the telly so kick off's at a stupid time.

The fixture is no longer an attraction, and beating them is no longer a once in a blue moon scalp. They're a team that's there for the taking at every opportunity. We know we can get a result, we have done multiple times recently.

I'd put the two upcoming matches against Aberdeen and Hearts above this one in terms of importance and 'biggest games' of the season (if you want to call them that). They're the ones that can really make a difference to our progress up the league. If I could only afford one game over the festive period, I'd be choosing one of those before this Celtic game hands down.

Edited by Kevin James Is On Stilts

God you need to just stop having this personal issue, anytime I talk in a passionate manner you get all agressive...you,d frikkin disagree with me on anything full stop.. Whats wrong am I due you a pint 

Is it menapause.....

Is this or isn't it one of the biggest games so far this season I'd say it is therefor choose your games as this is a should go situation...If you are struggling to find the money to go to see St Johnstone well in that case you shouldn't be spending your money on football full stop....

Few points for you Krusty.

1.  Me and the missus will be at the game - as usual.

2. If you're going to post your views/opinions on a public forum, be prepared to have them challenged - if you're not prepared for that then don't post.

3. If it's a "should go situation" and money is no object to you, then you should be flying home for this.

4. You need to check your own posting style if you're worried about "aggressive":roll:

5. Your last sentence is again telling people what to do with their money - so is again out of order.

Is it menapause.....

This is something I would have posted a few years ago as a trolling exercise. The sad thing is you actually believe it.

This is something I would have posted a few years ago as a trolling exercise. The sad thing is you actually believe it.

come on waz is homesick.hes likely feeding the pigeons in Central Park and that's no Cowdenbeath thinking about hitching a jumbo jet home.

Hannah likes her trolling.

i disagree the game against Celtic is not the biggest game of the season.this is just a run of the mill league game at an outrageous admission cost,just because it's the plastics.

the biggest game of the season up to now will be hibs a Tynecastle in the semi final.now that's a big game dude.get on the plane plane and simple.

Few points for you Krusty.

1.  Me and the missus will be at the game - as usual.

2. If you're going to post your views/opinions on a public forum, be prepared to have them challenged - if you're not prepared for that then don't post.

3. If it's a "should go situation" and money is no object to you, then you should be flying home for this.

4. You need to check your own posting style if you're worried about "aggressive":roll:

5. Your last sentence is again telling people what to do with their money - so is again out of order.

I've no idea who you are but let me remind you that my names not Krusty ...however your childish remarks are boring were not at high school so grow up and reply without personally attacking.  

I respect all opinions and to be honest Kevin made a valid point that Hearts and Aberdeen maybe bigger games and on reading his point I'm agreeing  Also SLF stated my frustration on not being able to see my beloved team as often as the locals and truly I wish I could   

Coming over to see saints is a $3K investment that I do and will be doing next year during our seasons climax ...

My point is that I think people can afford it but can't be bothered and would rather piss away their money on a few beers at a pub than spend the equivalent going to the game   

Anyway JnQ hello do I know you 

We can win this. We have the players , we have the character, we have the belief, we have the manager, we have the desire.

Ken what, lets just fucking do it, lets win this one for the little guys, the underdogs, the underestimated. Lets go out there  and lets  work like we have never worked before, lets fight with every sinew in our bodies, lets puff out our chests, stand up  and be counted. Lets not be bullied,  have no fear and  lets show the watching public what St.Johnstone, our wee team, are capable of.

Lets  get fucking intae them. We are Perth.

Okay boys Let's just leave it at that and talk saints....

And start from the above inspiring words...

Turns out there will be a minutes silence before this game, in respect of Willie Coburn. Hoping it doesnt get ruined by Celtic fans but its more than likely.

I will be surprised if this is not observed by the away team.

Maybe I'm naive. Here's hoping; there will be Coburn family present.