Saints v Celtic Sun 13th Dec 12.30pm K-O

The ghost of Jim Morton

1964 - last train out of crieff. Disaster, thanks to the Tories

a lot of us got out of Crieff, but great place to grow up, only downside was the amount of bigot bros, which brought me up to totall  despise the both the ugly sisters in equal amounts , as us saints supporters were totally outnumbered by the plastics, but how to grow following a team we love rather than reading about our team from the back of the daily record. But to be fair they were all in seville!!! Haha

Hope saints do them, as looked piss poor against the turks, only worry is thumb and commons, but rest are pretty average and there for the taking, coys

I will be surprised if this is not observed by the away team.

Maybe I'm naive. Here's hoping; there will be Coburn family present.

Don't panic.

cannae see them ruining it

I heard a minutes applause, guess we'll have to wait and see

Been confirmed by Radford on P&B its been changed to a minutes applause as the Celtic fans can't be trusted to sit through a minutes silence respectfully, while our pre-match target practice will take place in front of the main stand, as too many balls get stolen when they go into the Celtic support.

Been confirmed by Radford on P&B its been changed to a minutes applause as the Celtic fans can't be trusted to sit through a minutes silence respectfully, while our pre-match target practice will take place in front of the main stand, as too many balls get stolen when they go into the Celtic support.

is that not why we put a net up?

There's a lot of news articles today about the preparation for the crowd tomorrow. I wonder if the club / police have some information about potential trouble from the knuckledraggers? 

Hope not, I cannot be arsed with these imbeciles bringing their bile to our door.

Some Irishman probably died 734 years ago on the day so they'll be holding some form of vigil in the way of breaking seats and toilets.

Anyway Aberdeen v Hearts looks destined for a draw atm, meaning a win tomorrow would put us 3rd above Hearts and only 3 points behind Aberdeen in 2nd.

Some Irishman probably died 734 years ago on the day so they'll be holding some form of vigil in the way of breaking seats and toilets.

Anyway Aberdeen v Hearts looks destined for a draw atm, meaning a win tomorrow would put us 3rd above Hearts and only 3 points behind Aberdeen in 2nd.

,1_0 Dons. Now only point behind Celtic.

Does that put pressure on Celtic or wil it make them more determined ?.