Tuesday Team Talk

Greylag

9 hours ago, Hospital Radio Perth said:

He's a Scotland Supporters Club member. All SSC members get offered what they call season ticket packages. They have done it for a few years now.

cheers ive heard these offers being advertised but didnt realise they were limited to scc members after tonight im glad i missed our :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

The Tuesday Team Talk podcast sponsorship is up for renewal. You or your company can help fund the podcast. Sponsorship is only £100 and that will cover every podcast until the start of season 2019-20. If you are interested you can get in touch by emailing studio@hrperth.co.uk . We'll do all the donkey work - all we want from you is an idea of the messages you want to get across and your dosh! Meanwhile - here is the latest podcast. https://soundcloud.com/tuesdayteamtalk/tuesday-team-talk-070-18-09-2018

• 1 month later...

It's still been going out each Tuesday evening, however for a variety of reasons I've been unable to get the podcasts up.  Family reasons, work reasons and a house move have all meant that my time has been very limited.  However, today I managed to get a couple up and hopefully the remainder will be going up over the next 36 hours.

We have some great guests lined up for the next few weeks, so keep listening.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...