Dundee are Mince

THE LARK SAINT

Yes. You beat a side on a very poor run, well done. That same side is currently above you in the  league even after having the worst sequence of results in years.

My kids don't understand why Dundee fans think they are a sleeping giant. They have asked me if i've witnessed a good Dundee side and I've told them no. Told them to ask their Grandad , he might be able to help. 

1974 was our last good team, in that sense. Last so called good Saints team I remember would be about 1970-71, Hall, Pearson etc. 

Gort, on league placing alone how many times   Have the two Dundee giants finished above Saints in the past five seasons ? Or won the Scottish Cup. Our wee City owns both of you. Tayside's Number One !

What about your previous 100 and odd years ?

If it wasn't Dundee I would feel a week bit sorry for them as they are not a bad team with 2 of the best strikers in the league.They had too many draws & you never know if they hadn't had one more away fixture than us it may have been them in top 6.