Saints v Killie. Scottish Cup 4th round

Dreadful in the first half. The free kick didn't look like it was right in the corner...so not sure if that was the keeper leaving too much space for the shot.

Better in the second half, particularly after the subs came on. How we didn't score right at the end though?

Millar had one of the poorest games I've seen him have for a long, long time. 

Absolutely tragic attempts at finishing. Four consecutive shots from within 12 yards hit straight a keeper lying on his back :lol: 

Tragic. 

Cummins makes a huge difference. Shame TW decided his goal filled partnership with MacLean should be broken up so that "penalty box predator" John Sutton could header balls towards his own keeper from the oppositions six yard box. Shame he also decided MoH, whos played his best football with Cummins, should be punted to left then replaced on that side by another right winger so Wotherspoon could swing in ineffectual crosses to the Killie defenders from the right.

This seasons form suggests Millars injury wont be much of a miss either tbh, nowhere near his level of last season and his thighs becoming a liability. 

Dreadful in the first half. The free kick didn't look like it was right in the corner...so not sure if that was the keeper leaving too much space for the shot.

Better in the second half, particularly after the subs came on. How we didn't score right at the end though?

Millar had one of the poorest games I've seen him have for a long, long time. 

Good summing up.

Funny old game football. Scoring for fun,now cant score in empty net.

Sutton missed 2 sitters near the end along with a few others missing chances.

Clancy did us no favours. Penalised Saints every time they dived,including free for their goal.

He never gave us anything in first half

Shame he also decided MoH, whos played his best football with Cummins, should be punted to left then replaced on that side by another right winger so Wotherspoon could swing in ineffectual crosses to the Killie defenders from the right.

I thought Wotherspoon on the right was much better than when MOH was playing there early on, he (MOH) seemed to want to keep coming inside and didn't have many of the runs he's known for from the right. Also thought Thomson showed much more than MOH when he came on. 

I thought Wotherspoon on the right was much better than when MOH was playing there early on, he (MOH) seemed to want to keep coming inside and didn't have many of the runs he's known for from the right. Also thought Thomson showed much more than MOH when he came on. 

He was all icing and no cake today, he really need to work on his deliveries and theyve been utterly shambolic for years now. Once Cummins came on the right hand side completely opened up and MoH/Thomson wouldve exploited that with their pace, Spoonys not got that.

Disappointed to lose to a piss poor Kilmarnock side. We looked well off the pace, especially in the first half. We looked more lively when TW made his substitutions and almost scored at the end but for Jamie McDonald. Oh and Timothy Clancy is up there with all the other referees I've saw in recent seasons, consistently shite. 

My initial response was bollocks but then I thought John are you being greedy you are a Saintee and after all you have followed,them for 67 years or thereabouts and saw them winning a Scottish Cup.

Some saintees bless their souls were saintees all their life's and never had the privilege off the experience, so I have decided to suck it up and be thankful to see the one I did.

Love my daddy wee team COYS

My initial response was bollocks but then I thought John are you being greedy you are a Saintee and after all you have followed,them for 67 years or thereabouts and saw them winning a Scottish Cup.

Some saintees bless their souls were saintees all their life's and never had the privilege off the experience, so I have decided to suck it up and be thankful to see the one I did.

Love my daddy wee team COYS

Who was your daddies big team?