Semi Final tickets

JSAINTEE99

surely Saints must make an announcement on Monday re Cup Tickets . Good Luck to those with tickets  but those of us without deserve to know whether or not extra tickets will be available. Might be out of saints hands but this is dragging on to long .

agree,regardlesss of any blame if any ,the supporters deserve to know where they stand. Will there be more tickets or not. There is less than 2 weeks to go. Saints must know what is happening. Please let the fans know.

surely Saints must make an announcement on Monday re Cup Tickets . Good Luck to those with tickets  but those of us without deserve to know whether or not extra tickets will be available. Might be out of saints hands but this is dragging on to long .

If theyve not heard anything from the authorities yet, what do you expect Saints to say? Here is the OS news entry from 10/1. I do agree though that the SPFL are making a laughing stock of themselves over delays

Following the opening of the general sale for the League Cup semi final tickets after Saturday’s game against Kilmarnock the entire Saints allocation in the Roseburn Stand has now been sold.

A request has been made to the SPFL for an allocation of Main Stand tickets, and if and when this is granted details will be made available as soon as possible.

Edited by 50yrs a Saint

If theyve not heard anything from the authorities yet, what do you expect Saints to say? Here is the OS news entry from 10/1. I do agree though that the SPFL are making a laughing stock of themselves over delays

Following the opening of the general sale for the League Cup semi final tickets after Saturday’s game against Kilmarnock the entire Saints allocation in the Roseburn Stand has now been sold.

A request has been made to the SPFL for an allocation of Main Stand tickets, and if and when this is granted details will be made available as soon as possible.

They could say 'we are as frustrated as our loyal fans and are doing everything in our power to secure additional tickets for those fans we and the SPFL have let down' They could show some sympathy (bearing in mind that I posted this initially because it was the Saints office who said no need to make arrangements to pick up tickets on the Saturday as there would be plenty on Monday!).

Edited by JSAINTEE99
spelling

Saints have been told that they will find out on Monday whether they are getting anymore. I would imagine that as soon as they know for sure they will communicate the  information to us fans.

is there a secondary market used by anyone on here for football tickets re-sale,such as Craigs list, ebay or a Stubhub type system. I'm guessing no, due to the risk of fans mixing, getting access to home ends etc. I have no issue going in Hibs end and then asking for a transfer if it looks a bit dicey.

I'm getting tight on time/planning if I need to cancel trip, was tied to a client visit I could do anytime, but my brother hasn't been able to snag the pair yet. Hopefully find out tomorrow.

Why can't Scotland just be more like England and have a home and away leg, it's fairer as then there's no 'home' team at a 'neutral venue' and more fans would be able to see either or both games 

Cup games are quality because they're a one off and you know one bad day and you're out. Home and away legs would spoil it somewhat for the fans imo.  

is there a secondary market used by anyone on here for football tickets re-sale,such as Craigs list, ebay or a Stubhub type system. I'm guessing no, due to the risk of fans mixing, getting access to home ends etc. I have no issue going in Hibs end and then asking for a transfer if it looks a bit dicey.

I'm getting tight on time/planning if I need to cancel trip, was tied to a client visit I could do anytime, but my brother hasn't been able to snag the pair yet. Hopefully find out tomorrow.

dunno if you would get put in the saints end if it was full. Likely just get shown the door. Just sit tight till the 3rd goes in, then **** it, jump around !

Maybe time for us to start phoning the SPFL and asking WTF is going on..

The Scottish Professional Football League
Hampden Park
Glasgow

0141 620 4140

I have given them a bell and  now await a call back...

Good luck waiting on a reply, I've sent an email every day since the announcement, not even an automated response so far...