Semi Final tickets

JSAINTEE99

Sorry should have made it clear was phoning SPFL in Glasgow

Day 3 Spoke to graeme this time wee smart arse, will not let you speak to anyone else, Asked me if i had seen / heard Saints Announcement yesterday, he said the SPFL will not be making any further comments,  all communication will be with Saints end off. Got the offer to leave my details and someone will call  you back aye right.

Won't be making any further comments means essentially Hibs have been given a "Home" tie for this game resulting in us not getting the tickets in which we were originally quoted. Was it not, sell all the away end and we can give you 500 more, without the need of some cock and bull story about further segregation?!?!

I'll be taking a banner saying the SPFL are CNUTS!

Won't be making any further comments means essentially Hibs have been given a "Home" tie for this game resulting in us not getting the tickets in which we were originally quoted. Was it not, sell all the away end and we can give you 500 more, without the need of some cock and bull story about further segregation?!?!

I'll be taking a banner saying the SPFL are CNUTS!

Need some sort of demonstration just before kick off

Just phoned the famous Graeme at the SPFL and it isn't looking good for the extra 450. His words were: "we don't know any more than what was in the club statement that was released last night and there is no definite possibility of st Johnstone getting the other tickets". And he also said if we do or if we don't get the extra 450 the VENUE WILL NOT CHANGE, the St Johnstone vs Hibs League Cup Semi will be at Tynecastle, unless of course it just 'happened' to be burnt down or attacked the night before  :wink:. I wonder if that would change anything with regards to ticket allocations and venues for future semis?? :laugh: 

Just phoned the famous Graeme at the SPFL and it isn't looking good for the extra 450. His words were: "we don't know any more than what was in the club statement that was released last night and there is no definite possibility of st Johnstone getting the other tickets". And he also said if we do or if we don't get the extra 450 the VENUE WILL NOT CHANGE, the St Johnstone vs Hibs League Cup Semi will be at Tynecastle, unless of course it just 'happened' to be burnt down or attacked the night before  :wink:. I wonder if that would change anything with regards to ticket allocations and venues for future semis?? :laugh: 

Of course the game will be held at Tynecastle. Did you honestly think that there was even the slightest chance that the venue would be changed ten days before an event of this size is due to take place? In what world is that even an option?

I only hope this utter and absolute f*** up stirs the players up on the day as much as it has / will do the fans. 

I for one will be there !

As good as a home tie for the Hibs fans, not the players. Can't see what advantage they'd get playing at a stadium in the same city. 

As good as a home tie for the Hibs fans, not the players. Can't see what advantage they'd get playing at a stadium in the same city. 

All above, what are your thoughts now !!

MULTI QUOTE NOT WORKING !!!

:cool:

Edited by sainties sheep
multi quote not working

I only hope this utter and absolute f*** up stirs the players up on the day as much as it has / will do the fans. 

I for one will be there !

All above, what are your thoughts now !!

Multi quote not working 

:cool:

The same city has no effect on the ticket situation, so erm... the same as before. 

Sadly, situation is not looking good for saints fans.  Feel gutted for those who may miss out, what an embarrassment of an organisation!

The other travesty is that this game wont be televised 'live' for these fans who won't get in. Really is fu**ing scandalous that the BBC have chosen the Celtic match.

The other travesty is that this game wont be televised 'live' for these fans who won't get in. Really is fu**ing scandalous that the BBC have chosen the Celtic match.

Not really. An all-Premiership clash would almost always be the game picked up by the beeb. Believe it or not I don't we can really blame either of the old firm for this one.

Remember just a few weeks ago when everybody was delighted with the choice of tynecastle over hampden as the venue and a saturday 3pm kick off time. Fast forward a bit and now tynecastle's too small, it should have been at hampden, and the people without tickets can't watch live because it's on a saturday at 3pm.

I'm sure somewhere in the world somebody's irony-ometer is exploding.

Not really. An all-Premiership clash would almost always be the game picked up by the beeb. Believe it or not I don't we can really blame either of the old firm for this one.
Remember just a few weeks ago when everybody was delighted with the choice of tynecastle over hampden as the venue and a saturday 3pm kick off time. Fast forward a bit and now tynecastle's too small, it should have been at hampden, and the people without tickets can't watch live because it's on a saturday at 3pm.

I'm sure somewhere in the world somebody's irony-ometer is exploding.

All premiership tie. Why are they showing East Kilbride v Celtic game in cup then?. Premier v Championship game with chance of a shock maybe should have been chosen.

All premiership tie. Why are they showing East Kilbride v Celtic game in cup then?. Premier v Championship game with chance of a shock maybe should have been chosen.

just another stinking example of how in Scotland only 2 clubs matter to the media be it telly or newspapers and the governing bodies.rotten too the core .

fuq them lets get intae these b a stards .

Decision to play the game at Tynecastle was the correct decision.

The way the ticket distribution has been handled is an embarrassment, another 500 tickets for Saints and I don't think even the Hibs fans would have complained. My main gripe with the SPFL is the lack of any decision, they knew all the facts regarding segregation when the venue was announced but have still to make a final decision.

Their handling of the situation has been a shambles.  

Decision to play the game at Tynecastle was the correct decision.

The way the ticket distribution has been handled is an embarrassment, another 500 tickets for Saints and I don't think even the Hibs fans would have complained. My main gripe with the SPFL is the lack of any decision, they knew all the facts regarding segregation when the venue was announced but have still to make a final decision.

Their handling of the situation has been a shambles.  

Tynecastle correct from the choices available.however as you say ticket distribution has been shambolic.Saints not blameless,Hibs arrogant and SPFL just totally incompetent.They expect players and officials to make decisions in a split second on the park while off the park they deliberate for ever and STILL dont come up with the right answers.

Hibs have apparently sold around 9500 tickets leaving 2000 for the general sale. The 11500 allocation was available to 20000 supporters on their database over three "waves" of sale based on loyalty points. The last wave being open to virtually anyone who had attended a match within the last two years according to their forum. So while Saints fans are being turned away, I am not convinced Hibs will even sell their allocation. You'd imagine the people who would want to go to this match would've been perfectly able to get their hands on one before the general sale so are they really going to sell 2000 tickets now? What a complete and utter farce. 

Hibs have apparently sold around 9500 tickets leaving 2000 for the general sale. The 11500 allocation was available to 20000 supporters on their database over three "waves" of sale based on loyalty points. The last wave being open to virtually anyone who had attended a match within the last two years according to their forum. So while Saints fans are being turned away, I am not convinced Hibs will even sell their allocation. You'd imagine the people who would want to go to this match would've been perfectly able to get their hands on one before the general sale so are they really going to sell 2000 tickets now? What a complete and utter farce. 

What?? Empty seats!!!

Capacity at tynecastle 17 529

Saints allocation             3 500

Hibs allocation             11 500

Suits etc                           3 529

So based on this the bloody sponsors have a bigger allocation than saints. 

Common sense would have seen the saints side of the main stand left until both clubs requested them.    

Capacity at tynecastle 17 529

Saints allocation             3 500

Hibs allocation             11 500

Suits etc                           3 529

So based on this the bloody sponsors have a bigger allocation than saints. 

Common sense would have seen the saints side of the main stand left until both clubs requested them.    

the Roseburn actually only holds a shade under 3400, so even fewer than you've indicated!

Hi all, been watching this thread closely and the situation is ****. I have a spare ticket due to the father in law (recently moved here from Trinidad) thinking it'll be too cold for him. So rather than take a part timer i'd like the ticket to go to a full time fan and clearly you all fit that category on here. Can't think of a fairer way than to say its only on offer to someone who's already posted. First correct score prediction for the Celtic game on sat wins the ticket at face value. One guess per person. Also guess the time of the first goal as a back up incase the score isn't predicted.