Semi Final tickets

JSAINTEE99

Have now got a ticket thanks to a very good friend, not Hoodlum may I add, really feel for the folks still looking hopefully better news next week.

Was down at Straiton today, could have deviated to Easter Road to get you a ticket with the Hibs support, but you never asked!!!

Anyway, one bit of good news is better than no news from the SPFL numpties.

As a fan without a ticket said to me tonight, " they couldnae run a bath".

It would be a shame if someone "accidentally" showed this to some players or club staff...nothing like a little extra motivation. 

image.png

Good stuff, love this premature gloating!  Sure it went horribly wrong for Dundee United when they published their elaborate bus route plans for parading the Scottish Cup! :)

Guest ScottMann

It is a poor reflection of the Fans of today that even in the MAIN STAND they need to consider segregation.

I'd say it was more a reflection of the powers that be viewing all football fans with total and utter contempt.

When I started this thread I was gutted - unbelievably I am probably more gutted now. First time in 52 or so years that I have doubted  my support for the club. If nothing else we have been an example of the 'diddy club' taking on the big boys - I would like to see the club support the fans for once so that it is not a one way street. really p*****d off about the likelihood that I will not attend the semi final despite asking the club the best way to be there supporting them. And all this crap about who are real supporters and who are not is not helping!

2 nil celtic 27mins

3-1 to Celtic 

first goal - 33 mins

1-0 to Celtic, Commons 78 minutes

Should I win I'd give the ticket to my dad, a long time ST holder who was unfortunately ill and missed the ticket release.  He was going to get me a ticket, so we both missed out, but I'm gutted for him as he's hardly missed a game for years.

2=1 Saints

Muzz

26 Mins

So just the four in the running. Good luck to you guys, I'll get in touch to organise getting the ticket to you after the game. Here's hoping we don't fire another blank today! COYS!! 

Edited by OSaintee89

Sorry you take every chance to highlight incompetence, otherwise gets swept under the carpet

Not in a national cup semi final where we have a great chance to reach only the fourth final in or history you don't. Before the game if you really must but supporting the team is much more important during the match. 

I have just looked again at the initial statement again and yes it does say there MAY be an extra allocation available, which of course the SPFL could use and say sorry none available.......................................... But further on in the statement it says IF these tickets are NOT required by ST JOHNSTONE fans they will be made available to Hibs fans. They are quite obviously needed by St Johnstone fans NOW so get them up the feckin road to Perth NOW.

Tickets still available to buy last night in all blocks surrounding the saints support in the main stand (providing we actually get that) if someone was to use a non Perth address it is easy to buy them and register from the hibs website (this is for information purposes only and not to encourage saints fans to be in the wrong end of course)