Semi Final tickets

JSAINTEE99

I know for a fact the club are still in the dark and the SPFL are telling them to expect an announcement today... 

ITK. I admire your loyalty to the club but I think it is misplaced.

We won the Scottish Cup,in top 6 last few seasons & in Europe 4 seasons in a row but we still have diddy club mentality.

I know for a fact we wil be getting no more ticket from the same source as yours.

So the situation is, we have less than a week to go before the game and there are only 500 seats that have not been offered for sale as of yet ( our  promised 500)

The problem as I see it now , is  that as it gets closer to the game  the number of people still wanting to secure a ticket will be dropping  because of lack of time to arrange travel, because some will be so pissed off by now they have said fook it and also because some will have bought tickets now in the Hibs section.

If the fuds at the SPFL finally decide to release these 500 tickets we might not even sell half of them now and you can bet they will then turn around and try and make out we are a bunch of shitebags for complaining.

I  am in the school of thought that they may well give these 500 to Hibs as well.. WANKERS

Wankers indeed

I think we all knew how this would end no announcent a week ago meant they were waiting to see if hibs would sell out the lower section, what has changed between now and the Aberdeen LC semi last time? same section but with hibs fans in the lower section, they could have left front row of upper tier empty and stuck a few stewards in the seats job done. 

This has effectively turned out to be as good as a home tie hibs could have got/wished for.

Might as well played it at Easter road! 

Absolutely diabolical.

It's pretty obvious that the SPFL want a Celtic v Hibs final, but the ridiculously uneven allocations is just taking the f**king piss. These people are killing the game they should be trying to grow and need to be removed from their positions. This has left so many people unable to get tickets - not just big game hunters, but people who have attended regularly for years. This is basically a big **** you from the SPFL to Saints and their fans.

Get out their and buy these Hibs end tickets if you've not got a ticket for the Roseburn. If anyone buying would like an Edinburgh delivery address (just in case Hibs get funny with posting to Perth) then PM me - assuming you're happy to collect from The Polwarth Tavern or nearby pre-match. Happy to offer my home and work addresses for delivery.  

Well, well, well.

The back lash from this is going to be huge! Brown better get out and kick up ****. 

The way things are going we'll find out on Sky Sports on Saturday lunchtime in the Roseburn Bar- " Breaking News -  MOH has signed for sevco"

People wonder why we don't have  more supporters. Diddy club mentality.