Semi Final tickets

JSAINTEE99

There is no way Saints fans can or have bought tickets in the Hibs end. You have to have bought previously and be registered. We were looking at buying in the Saints end as it has been just as bad for us getting tickets. We would have taken 22-25,000 to Hampden and I was not happy with Tyncastle anyway. It's a dump and restricts support. Neutral venues should be split 50/50 at every game no matter who is playing. We will have 3 whole stands packed to the rafters and it's like a home game. But Hampden should have been the choice or even Easter Road which holds over 20,000 with 4-5000 to Saints fans. Hope it's a good game and hope the underdogs win. But feel for you guys. SFA are useless. On a safety note. The Roseburn is usually packed with Hibbys at 9.30-10am at Tynecastle as its where we go.  The Murrayfield Bar and Hotel are 2 good venues for you guys.  No problem personally with fans mixing to be honest. 

Edited by Freedom

What are Saints meant to do exactly? They could huff and puff all they want but its clear the SPFL decided two weeks ago that we weren't getting extra tickets. Now in the ridiculous situation of the sponsors/SPFL suits having more tickets than one set of fans. Hideous from the folk who'll happily mewl to the media if Ross County don't sell 30k for a Semi-Final against Celtic as proof of dying support. Its them causing it.

There is no way Saints fans can or have bought tickets in the Hibs end. You have to have bought previously and be registered. We were looking at buying in the Saints end as it has been just as bad for us getting tickets. We would have taken 22-25,000 to Hampden and I was not happy with Tyncastle anyway. It's a dump and restricts support. Neutral venues should be split 50/50 at every game no matter who is playing. We will have 3 whole stands packed to the rafters and it's like a home game. But Hampden should have been the choice or even Easter Road which lids over 20,000 with 4-5000 to Saints fans. Hope it's a good game and hope the underdogs win. But feel for you guys. SFA are useless. 

You didn't have to be registered to buy the initial batch of general sale tickets, only this last lot of "Saints" tickets.  I know of a fair few who bought Hibs end tickets last week in the general sale. 

25000 at Hampden and yet they needed help to sell out their allocation for Tynecastle... Right. 

It has been a scramble for tickets I promise you. We have 8000 season ticket holders for starters. We always take 20,000 to Hampden when rubbish. I know loads coming out the woodwork and 25,000 would have headed through. We took 40,000 to the Livvi final. Anyway it's been poor from the SFA.

It was great to see how much coverage we got from BBC Reporting Scotland- plenty talk about O'Halloran and about East Kilbride - however fans being shafted by the SPFL does not warrant any coverage. Good old BBC Scotland!

Edited by JSAINTEE99

Big bit on BBC about the NDP shambles as they call. Like the comment from Hamilton that they can't have it as there are youth games. No rolling over & getting their tummy rubed there. No mention of the Saints debacle but reminder there is aSevco game tonight.

There is no way Saints fans can or have bought tickets in the Hibs end. You have to have bought previously and be registered. We were looking at buying in the Saints end as it has been just as bad for us getting tickets. We would have taken 22-25,000 to Hampden and I was not happy with Tyncastle anyway. It's a dump and restricts support. Neutral venues should be split 50/50 at every game no matter who is playing. We will have 3 whole stands packed to the rafters and it's like a home game. But Hampden should have been the choice or even Easter Road which holds over 20,000 with 4-5000 to Saints fans. Hope it's a good game and hope the underdogs win. But feel for you guys. SFA are useless. On a safety note. The Roseburn is usually packed with Hibbys at 9.30-10am at Tynecastle as its where we go.  The Murrayfield Bar and Hotel are 2 good venues for you guys.  No problem personally with fans mixing to be honest. 

Baws! I know people who have tickets from the general sale matey and they're not shy so you will definitely know who they are when Saints score.

Thought I'd pop on this forum as I'm astounded and disappointed at the way your fans have been treated in this. St Johnstone sold their allocation out and should have been given the additional 500. Hibs already have a huge fan advantage so it's only fair. The way the powers that be treat fans in this country is shambolic and I hope you guys do snap up some of the 500 tickets. The feeling is very much the same over on hibs.net. 

Anyway I hope it's a cracking game and Saturday and good luck for the rest of the season. Good club you guys support.

I've had a read and it was refreshing to see the majority of you feel we have been treated badly. There are a couple of absolute roasters on your forum who don't think we deserve the extra tickets because we only had a couple of thousands at our game on Saturday (completely ignoring regular home attendances in excess of 3000). One even suggested he would've only given us HALF the Roseburn. A couple of your fellow supporters have pointed out to this crowd wanker that you yourselves have sold more tickets for this than you do for your bread and butter matches. 

What a silly Billy. Are you in for a surprise......

I've had a read and it was refreshing to see the majority of you feel we have been treated badly. There are a couple of absolute roasters on your forum who don't think we deserve the extra tickets because we only had a couple of thousands at our game on Saturday (completely ignoring regular home attendances in excess of 3000). One even suggested he would've only given us HALF the Roseburn. A couple of your fellow supporters have pointed out to this crowd wanker that you yourselves have sold more tickets for this than you do for your bread and butter matches. 

thanks for that Saint Sam. I agree a straight 50/50. I would be careful to the lad above who says fans are going to jump up and are not shy. This is Tynecastle and many Hibs fans will be fired up in enemy territory.  Stay safe - go to the toile t and cheer. Done that at Ibrox in the away end hahaha. 

Guest ScottMann

thanks for that Saint Sam. I agree a straight 50/50. I would be careful to the lad above who says fans are going to jump up and are not shy. This is Tynecastle and many Hibs fans will be fired up in enemy territory.  Stay safe - go to the toile t and cheer. Done that at Ibrox in the away end hahaha. 

Is it a straight 50/50 when you play the Old Firm at Hampden?

SPFL = Spineless Pathetic F***ing Liars

Does anyone have an email address for SPFL? I've got my tickets, and I know it won't change anything, but I feel that rather than complain on here, or blame the cub, I have to communicate my total disgust to the SPFL for the way that Saints have been treated in the run up to this game, with the mock up of Michael O'Halloran in a Rangers strip as well as this whole drawn out ticket fiasco. Hopefully others will do the same.

info@spfl.co.uk

Fans traveled to edinburgh to get tickets and some others registered an Edinburgh postcode, have seen the tickets for myself