Semi Final tickets

JSAINTEE99

It will be a great opportunity to show all the Safety/security/polis/ government, Maggie Thatcher etc etc. That it is possible for people to sit together and watch a football match even if they are not shouting for the same team. It would probably be a bigger statement than SB's one.     

It will be a great opportunity to show all the Safety/security/polis/ government, Maggie Thatcher etc etc. That it is possible for people to sit together and watch a football match even if they are not shouting for the same team. It would probably be a bigger statement than SB's one.     

I hope your right Center. To my experience there is a big difference between having some good banter in a pub with rival fans and busting each others chops before the game than sitting in their vicinity during a match when there is a contentious decision. 

This could all kick off and heavy handed stewarding would cause a riot. Lets hope all goes well.

I really hope you're right.

maggie is deed.

any Saints fans in the Hibs end should introduce themselves to the Hibs fans next to them and apologise for being there, but the SPFL **** up meant it was their only option

Stave off any potential grief before it has a chance to happen

any Saints fans in the Hibs end should introduce themselves to the Hibs fans next to them and apologise for being there, but the SPFL **** up meant it was their only option

The decision is as much of a slight on the Hibs fans as ours, they are basically saying they can not trust any of you to behave.   

Edited by Center Half

This is a great idea Ed. Defuse the situation before the game. I hope both clubs pick on this screw up and are seen to be doing everything they can to prevent any potential issues.

Brother in Law just managed to get 6 tickets on the Option 2 line. Lets fill this end with Saintees!!

One of the Edinburgh based Saints fans also managed to buy 10 tickets in the Hibs end I believe, so looks like there's going to be plenty of you in there!

brother and I just got tickets today via Hibbee season ticket holder who phoned up on our behalf as on their database

- so back in main stand hopefully not repeat of previous result whilst sitting there

so can still say been at all Saints Semi finals since 1970s

COYS

I take it you guys are in N3? What rows, there are 2 of us in row D

Nice idea but it's the stewards who are probably going to be the real problem for any Saints fans in the "home" end. If Saints score and a bunch of our fans stand up to celebrate, chances are they'll get flung out.

Hate to say it but if this turns out to be a heated game there could be all sorts of problems.

Wonder if the SPFL even realise what they've created with their awful decision-making.

Nice idea but it's the stewards who are probably going to be the real problem for any Saints fans in the "home" end. If Saints score and a bunch of our fans stand up to celebrate, chances are they'll get flung out.

Hate to say it but if this turns out to be a heated game there could be all sorts of problems.

Wonder if the SPFL even realise what they've created with their awful decision-making.

I think it goes without saying that any Saints fan who has purchased tickets for the Hibs end needs to stay quiet during the match. Hibs didn't create this situation and it'd be disrespectful to their supporters to make it obvious there are loads of Saints fans in their end. There will be Hibs fans in our end and I would expect them to do the same. There's no point getting tickets then getting flung out because you make it obvious you support the other team. It'll probably be more obvious if Hibs score actually - groups of folk not celebrating! I went to a Hibs match this season, sat in the Hibs end and didn't celebrate when they scored. It was pretty strange but I can only imagine how bad it would've been if it'd been against Saints!

any saints fan in the hibs ens should introduce themselves to the saints fan next to them .

fixed that for you