Semi Final tickets

JSAINTEE99

Have you tried phoning the Club?

they are just as bad.

my dad was at a meeting in Cumbernauld last week and called into the club to see if they knew anything else about the tickets and the girl he spoke to couldn't be more unhelpful if she tried, shocking behaviour for someone who is supposed to be in a welcoming 'front of house' type job

they are just as bad.

my dad was at a meeting in Cumbernauld last week and called into the club to see if they knew anything else about the tickets and the girl he spoke to couldn't be more unhelpful if she tried, shocking behaviour for someone who is supposed to be in a welcoming 'front of house' type job

called as in phoned the club or did he go in person.i fail to see the significance in Cumbernauld in all this.also I do not believe your fathers meeting has any relevance either.

see the wee woman that sits inside of the main entrance .shes Braw.so are the others at the ticket office.are you sure your dad went to the correct place.

Hibs tickets as good as went on general sale today - to anyone with 1+ loyalty point which apparently is anyone who has attended a game over the last two years or 20,000 people which includes the 10,000 from first two waves of sales. Reports on Hibs.net saying around 8000 tickets sold before this wave of sales so they had 3500 left for today. People saying they expected a struggle for seats but had virtually their pick of areas! 

So really... Can we have our extra 500 now? 

called as in phoned the club or did he go in person.i fail to see the significance in Cumbernauld in all this.also I do not believe your fathers meeting has any relevance either.

see the wee woman that sits inside of the main entrance .shes Braw.so are the others at the ticket office.are you sure your dad went to the correct place.

we live in Inverness so we aren't in the central belt often. He was at the club in person, and yes he was at McDiarmid 

The Voucher system was maybe not best organised and probably was not the best solution for this ticket allocation either, imagine the disappointment if every body received a voucher that day yet once the ST round was over there was still not enough tickets to go round, The only solution was to make 3600+ vouchers available to everyone who went in that day advertise the point and then 1 voucher exchanged for 1 ticket. As a ST holder one of the reason I buy the ST is to have the near guarantee that in a all ticket scenario I can receive one. However like has been said before I can not ever remember anyone who wanted to attend a saints game did not get a ticket( The Hamilton game away, and inverness Cally SC game spring to mind ) so this may be a indication that we have an increasing awareness of the club again. Personally in this situation 1 ticket to ST may have been a better idea.         

Edited by Center Half

The Voucher system was maybe not best organised and probably was not the best solution for this ticket allocation either, imagine the disappointment if every body received a voucher that day yet once the ST round was over there was still not enough tickets to go round, The only solution was to make 3600+ vouchers available to everyone who went in that day advertise the point and then 1 voucher exchanged for 1 ticket. As a ST holder one of the reason I buy the ST is to have the near guarantee that in a all ticket scenario I can receive one. However like has been said before I can not ever remember anyone who wanted to attend a saints game did not get a ticket( The Hamilton game away, and inverness Cally SC game spring to mind ) so this may be a indication that we have an increasing awareness of the club again. Personally in this situation 1 ticket to ST may have been a better idea.         

Or a bigger venue.

They will be worried about opposing supporters sharing the Same concourse & catering. Don't know what the setup in main stand at Tyncastle is like but Hibs & Saints fans do not have a bad reputation & all the diehards will already have tickets so don't see any problem with proper stewarding.

How can it take 2 weeks to make a decision ?.

sure it wont be noticed by anybody who gives a fuk, but trip cancelled. Will watch on telly hopefully

This is sad news. Shame that someone committed enough from over seas has had to change plans because of pathetic organisation by all involved, St. Johnstone included.

Tex, I hope you manage to catch the game and have cause to rearrange another visit in April. I'll toast your good health from a bar at Tyncastle on the day.