Semi Final tickets

JSAINTEE99

Any "neutrals" looking for tickets? I have 2 adult and 2 under 16s tickets for block N1 lower in the main stand. Face value £50. Bought them on Friday from the Hibs website as my plan B though have now managed to get tickets for the Roseburn. Collect in Perth.

Tickets have now all gone. Good luck to those still looking for tickets.

Nice of Stubbs to say that his big huge Barcelonaesque first division team won't be underestimating a team from a higher league. Nope I honestly believe that they are definitely not over confident about beating that wee team of teuchters and fermers.

The reason for not providing extra tickets was segregation, is that right?

Well early morning I stood beside hibs fans drinking in a pub, these lads looked serious Hibs fans. There was no segregation.

I used the toilets, so did Hibs fans  There was no segregation.

I walked from Haymarket to Tynecastle beside Hibs fans of all ages. There was no segregation.

I left the ground into a mass crowd of Hibs fans making a lot of noise walking back into town. No policing or stewards to be seen. There was no segregation.

I had some refreshments in different pubs with Hibs fans after the game. There was no segregation.

I returned to Perth on the train with some Hibs fans. There was no segregation.

I feared for my life!  At no time did I feel safe the entire day apart from sitting in the away end.  The segregation issue/ excuse inside the ground for toilet provision in what is the most closely monitored part of the day is, and remains a disgrace!

Dare say if it was Hampden our game could have had more fans than what attended the other semi final between Ross County and Celtic.

And I didn't see or create any trouble all day, apart from our 90 minute play.

Edited by Dave H