Semi Final tickets

JSAINTEE99

I am actually baffled about the delay, the longer it goes on the less confident I am that we are getting them. Surely they can't go to Hibs? 

it's very odd. I went in first thing on Monday to collect my (pre-ordered) tickets and they said then they had requested the additional 500.

If we had first dibs on them why weren't they immediately couriered to McDiarmid Park for sale the following day?

One week & still no tickets. Something stinks.

Quote button is fecked.This is cageys post

I thought the extra 500 were there if we wanted, absolute disgrace if they are not

I thought the extra 500 were there if we wanted, absolute disgrace if they are not

Edited by Cagey

Maybe this has been talked about further up the thread but how do we think Saints should hand out the 500? (on the asumption that we get them).

Vouchers at the Accies game? Probably too late to organise and penalises far flung fans.

General sale/free for all? (cap the tickets to x per person)

Start a register of emails/phione calls and allocate that way?

Could be carnage. :sad:

it is still ridiculous, Saints quote at the time of the ticket announcement was

" Depending on demand there is a potential for a further 500 tickets in the Main Stand".
we sold out 6 days ago. Our fans need more tics.

Who is stalling? the league or Saints, whoever it is needs to release a statement, or should have done days ago.

Bad bad PR

Was the general sale limited after Killie ?

No, I bought tickets for myself, a couple of mates and our kids - three adult and four kids tickets in all.

There were a couple of young lads at the same time buying tickets for themselves and their mates who obviously couldn't be bothered waiting in the queue. They bought 14 tickets in all (albeit the fiver <16 ones)

it is still ridiculous, Saints quote at the time of the ticket announcement was

" Depending on demand there is a potential for a further 500 tickets in the Main Stand".
we sold out 6 days ago. Our fans need more tics.

Who is stalling? the league or Saints, whoever it is needs to release a statement, or should have done days ago.

Bad bad PR

Potential is the key word, not we will get a further 500,getting a wee bit worried,also got a good deal on the choo choo £ 32 return ach well nice week end in Perth then.

Potential is the key word, not we will get a further 500,getting a wee bit worried,also got a good deal on the choo choo £ 32 return ach well nice week end in Perth then.

I understand it was only potential, but the demand has been there for 6 days and no statement by any party is shocking, why is there not a decision? what possible reason is there not to release those tics or to tell the fans when, where who or how.