Saints vs Hibs LC Semi 30/01

David123

they are not bothered about Saints fans travelling, and Hibs don't have to travel, LAUGH OUT LOUD.

I doubt there has ever been a game called off as it was not safe for fans to travel. has there?

Happens fairly often tbh. But usually only when the roads/pavements are covered in ice. If this gets called off because its a bit breezy then ill weep for Scottish football.

Dry just now from my office window in the city centre, aye the wind is really strong, but even this morning wasn't teaming it down, and surely the strong wind will help remove water from the pitch, Oh I love every time it rains, a bit of will it be on or not for the next 24 hours, probably biggest concern will be infrastructure of Tyncastle not blowing apart, but here's hoping everything goes ahead.

they are not bothered about Saints fans travelling, and Hibs don't have to travel, LAUGH OUT LOUD.

I doubt there has ever been a game called off as it was not safe for fans to travel. has there?

im sure there was a game  (against Celtic?) at McD called off a few years ago because the car park and roads were covered in snow even though the pitch was playable.

im sure there was a game  (against Celtic?) at McD called off a few years ago because the car park and roads were covered in snow even though the pitch was playable.

Yup, definitely a game off because of surrounding roads/pavements being icy while the pitch was fine.

There was also a game off cos of slightly dimmed lights in the main stand, I seem to remember. Police decided this was a H&S issue.

It's meant to calm slightly by tomorrow but turn wintery,crap weather is a great leveller and if Hibs have such skilful players send on the winter I say.

To be fair, I live pretty close to Tynecaslte and this area of Edinburgh is pretty crap for snow. It can be lying a couple of centimeters deep a mile south as the crow fly's but just sleet and rain at ours.

Good thing we only play ugly hoofball these days, so any damage done to the pitch today or overnight will suit our team of journeymen right down to the ground :laugh:

Can't see us keeping a clean sheet, but remember that we've already ripped apart a Championship team in this competition, and it was a Championship team that are sitting above Hibs in the league. 2-1 to the Saintees at the final whistle.

Remember any neutral fans tomorrow that they are doing enhanced searches entering the ground, this is probably a sneaky way to look for colours, don't show anything that can be seen upon a search as you don't want too miss out

They are openly stating that fans found in the "wrong" end of the ground will be "ejected from the stadium".  I'd wager that there WILL be trouble if this starts happening - it's not Saints fans fault they couldn't get a ticket.  Not saying I'd get involved, but the sense of injustice over the tickets is palpable, and this cannot go by unchallenged.