Saints vs Hibs LC Semi 30/01

David123

Will the Hearts ground staff bother clearing the pitch & surrounding walkways. Not like it's a home game at no love lost with His.

Depends what the match commander says.

I know the Match Commander for this game. There were no concerns when I spoke to him yesterday, but that was before the snow

Any saints fans on here going hospitality today? Tried like a bear to get tickets for the Roseburn but all I could get was 2 tickets for Bobby Walker suite hospitality. Any other game I would love hospitality but would have liked to be in the #roseburnroar. One postive is I'll get a good view of the saints fans!

On way from Dundee, nervous anticipation!  COYS let's get stuck in from the first whistle and show all the doubters and the bar stewards who run the SPFL that despite every obstacle that has been put in our path that we are winners! Blue and white all the  way to Hampden. 

MANNUS

McKAY                  JOE                             ANDO              EASTON.B

MIKEY O            MUZZ                              SPOONY          CRAIG

MACCA                                CUMMINS

On way from Dundee, nervous anticipation!  COYS let's get stuck in from the first whistle and show all the doubters and the bar stewards who run the SPFL that despite every obstacle that has been put in our path that we are winners! Blue and white all the  way to Hampden. 

Ill be ecstatic if we win!!!!!!!!!!!,Come on saints let do it

Edited by dunkeldneil