Mini bus times for the semi final 30/01

GMac

Just a reminder the mini bus will leave the Brewers Fayre, Inshes at 9 am sharp, pick up Duncan and Samantha  at Farr road end by 9.15 am and Davey & Innes at Dalwhinnie by 10.15, finally Don at Broxden services c11.15 .  All timings are approximate and the writer accepts no responsibility for any f@ck ups due to the road conditions/congestion.

That's your final warning  - COYHS

Your mini bus drivers for the day will be Kenny & Ian

Sorry folks, I'm afraid we've been shafted a wee bit with the cost of the mini bus hire, certainly a lot dearer than I was "quoted" when I first enquired.

Apparently it's because I'll technically have the van from Friday to Monday, the minimum she could do me was a two day hire. Not our fault they don't let us drop it off on Saturday night, and they're closed on Sunday.

So, having originally suggested to some that we might do this for £10 a head, I'm afraid we are now looking at £16. Still a reasonable price for a return Inv-Edi, but I still feel a bit let down by my "friends" at Turner Hire Drive.

So I'm sorry if I've misled anyone with duff information, although I'm sure after an emphatic win and a few beers on the way up the road no one's going to mind too much.......

COYHS

Snow gates closed at Tyndrum. Diversion via Aberfeldy-Inverness-Ft William...home for 4:15am. 22 hour day would have been bearable if the team had turned up! Joe's performance the only positive.

Hopefully the team will be fired up for next weeks game against the sheep. COYS!