WAP Joining date. how long you been a member.

Dave H

Just clicked up 10 years service, there cannae be too many members that have more.  Very proud moment for me.

So many hours of reading great stuff and some utter nonsense.  Can't live without WAP.

Post up your milestone when it arrives. How long have you been signed in.... 1 year? 5 year? 10 years?

Happy joining day!

Edited by Dave H

Lurked my way through the old BlueHeaven forum, the one that came after that (Saints Chat?) and then WAP for a considerable amount of time before deciding to finally sign up in 2009. Didn't really start posting regularly until quite recently though, maybe 2012, and boy aren't you guys lucky that you get to read my opinion now after all those years of just creeping about saying nothing xxx

Had 3-4 accounts before this one but due to house moves,new e-mail addresses,forgetting passwords etc I now have this one. 101saint wasn't me before anyone asks!

Dunno when I joined,dunno when I'll leave.

pretty much the same, had a few alias too. 

Only had beef with one person on here,  no Rik not you :cool:

Hogmanay 2008 for me, work commitments and comp issues has restricted me from ever getting the "Old Perthshire pictures" thread up and running. Though i do have a large database of pics on a disc, I'm hoping to rectify the issue soon.The technical term for my computer probs is its feckered, so only access the internet through either my phone or iPad, which is useless for posting up quantities of photos. Hopefully soon though